NateDogg Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:11pm
Dumbest players you've seen on l4d2
We all know, this community sucks nuts through a straw.
Now, lets hate on the idiots and trolls in this game, shall we?
Post the dumbest, worst, most idiotic, babyish, childish, and weirdest stories of players in the comments below! (I'm also really bored so I want to hear some people rage)


Example: One time I was being raged at by a small child because I was killing too many zombies, he then went into a fit of rage and kicked me, I then rejoined and later heard him crying. Litterally crying. Then his mother went onto the mic and she started yelling at me, calling me pedophile, a cyberbully, and a horrible monster. It was really hilarious and the other 2 players were laughing their heads off on their mics.
Last edited by NateDogg; Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:13pm
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Melons Norbert Gorfingherpiter Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:17pm 
Thees bate threads r two much D:
Pls stahp
NateDogg Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:25pm 
Originally posted by I V O R K:
Thees bate threads r two much D:
Pls stahp
Thees bad spell r 2 much D:
pls stahp
Melons Norbert Gorfingherpiter Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:38pm 
Nah but honestly there have been far to many dumbcunts in my experience to pay attention to lol.
Although the one to top it off was probably when a dude I had permbanned from servers I used to manage for being reported (and checked out) blatantly wallhacking added me, yet considering that his profile privacy was set to "friends only" and that he also did have screenshots of the prohibited mods in use. It didn't really help his appeal to the ban and morover just confirmed it 100% lol
Last edited by Melons Norbert Gorfingherpiter; Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:40pm
m30w Aug 18, 2014 @ 8:53pm 
Yesterday, on map 4 of dark carny...we were going up over the buildings to go drop and hit the button for the crescendo. First the noob walks down the side to try to progress, then we told him to come back and follow us. So he turns around and starts going backwards through the barns, we had to kick him for being that stupid.

Also, yesterday, had some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ make a call that we should camp the bumpercars for a tank, all 3 were downed, and i could barely kill the tank. Easily the dumbest call ive ever seen. Obviously the other team went back and took it under the other roof @ the usual spot.
Last edited by m30w; Aug 18, 2014 @ 8:55pm
NateDogg Aug 18, 2014 @ 9:21pm 
Some guy named Pudding Man and his dorky freind killed me and my good buddy on l4d, calling us noobs over and over again, and then eventually he ragequited, leaving with "get cansur skrubs" <Actual quote
distanced silence Aug 18, 2014 @ 10:03pm 
No doubts the very top first story of this thread is fabulous thing deserving Oskar)Mine may be mediocre after that but... A couple days ago I joined Vs match on Sacrifice cmpgn. As I spawned as a Spitter, I began to w8 successful attack of my teammates to support them,but there were outstanding noobs,they failed,failed,failed,gained about few points of damage each by the middle of the map,so I couldn't spawn to spit.The final of all this mess was they started a votekick against me and kicked me out for the EVIL LAZY.
Last edited by distanced silence; Aug 18, 2014 @ 10:05pm
The SC Aug 19, 2014 @ 2:25am 
I don't even want to go there.
Xtweeter22x Aug 19, 2014 @ 2:32am 
I've never really seen all that much idiocy here in-game, but I guess these are things to share.

When I was still a newb, I started a game of Dark Carnival from the start, then someone 5 secs later was picked as Rochelle and started shooting everyone. He was also spamming something in the chat, but I forgot it's been so long. I fight back and someone starts a kick against him that passed.

Then another time again on Dark Carival map 1 we were at the hotels, Another newb was Nick and kept shooting the alarm cars everywhere. I woulld have kicked him, but I figured that would have been too harsh.
m30w Aug 19, 2014 @ 2:57am 
Originally posted by Xtweeter22x:
I woulld have kicked him, but I figured that would have been too harsh.
When in doubt, kick them out.
Suby WRX STi Aug 19, 2014 @ 3:14am 
Dumb players who refuse to pick up important items. For example, I found a First aid kit in a room. I informed the player who has an empty inventory to come and pick it up, but he ignored me. I wrote multiple times in the chat "<insert name here> First Aid Kit", but he still ignores it.

Another example - players simply shooting the witch
I wrote in the chat telling the team that I will cr0wn the witch blocking our path, but some dumb guy decides to shoot her.
Last edited by Suby WRX STi; Aug 19, 2014 @ 3:18am
BlackMilk Aug 19, 2014 @ 5:15am 
Originally posted by Subaru IMPREZA:
Dumb players who refuse to pick up important items. For example, I found a First aid kit in a room. I informed the player who has an empty inventory to come and pick it up, but he ignored me. I wrote multiple times in the chat "<insert name here> First Aid Kit", but he still ignores it.

Another example - players simply shooting the witch
I wrote in the chat telling the team that I will cr0wn the witch blocking our path, but some dumb guy decides to shoot her.
Oh boy, yeah. People shooting witches, that's a rookie mistake. But naturally if you're playing expert that shouldn't happen unless it's an accident or on purpose with a plan to kill her.

However, not picking up items that could be a tremendous help to themselves and/or the team...
If you ignore healing items, throwable items or any of that stuff, you should really not be playing high difficulty games.

With the sole exception of a team that's rushing through the campaign and not searching optional rooms and areas for supplies.
Mr. Alex Aug 19, 2014 @ 6:01am 
I have many stories about dumb players, here is one:

Dead Center, versus, first map, at the elevator. One was already killed, all of us had only melee weapons when a jockey attacked us and R (lets call him this way) decided to chase him backwards despite i told him to ignore the jockey and get in the elevator.

He knew better (he always knew better), so he ignored me and finally got jockeyed when the jockey turned back, so we had to help him.
Of course by that time the other team was ready to spawn and we were charged/hunted.

So instead of progressing, R singlehandedly downed the his entire team. Good job.
Mr. Alex Aug 19, 2014 @ 7:46am 
It was painful even reading this story...

:)
BlackMilk Aug 19, 2014 @ 10:32am 
Originally posted by Mr.Alex:
I have many stories about dumb players, here is one:

Dead Center, versus, first map, at the elevator. One was already killed, all of us had only melee weapons when a jockey attacked us and R (lets call him this way) decided to chase him backwards despite i told him to ignore the jockey and get in the elevator.

He knew better (he always knew better), so he ignored me and finally got jockeyed when the jockey turned back, so we had to help him.
Of course by that time the other team was ready to spawn and we were charged/hunted.

So instead of progressing, R singlehandedly downed the his entire team. Good job.
Surely with the knowledge that going after the guy would wipe the team you would have instead decided to let him die and try to progress with three survivors rather than die with four?

Granted, it's a bit silly of him to go and chase a single special into an ambush, but if you knew better, why did you bother going after him? Chances are he's just new, or not very bright and wasn't thinking about the idea that others might spawn and make your lives miserable. But you knew.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2014 @ 3:11pm
Posts: 14