Sourenics Aug 14 @ 7:20am
Can't unlock achievements
Hi, i begin this thread because of an error i'm having with the game... the thing is, i like to play with other players, so i play campaign mode and create a new campaign for the begining but, when we finish it, for exemple campaign 1, the achievement would be unlocked for me, but it doesn't, so could anybody help me to find why this happens? Ty VM
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
If you can give me some more details, I may be able to help.
Sourenics Aug 14 @ 7:32am 
I can't give you much details than i did, and sorry for my bad english because i can't explain the problem effectively, the thing is, I start a new campaign with other players, since the begining, but when we finish all the 4 zones (or chapters), the achievement doesn't unlock.
Originally posted by Sourenics:
I can't give you much details than i did, and sorry for my bad english because i can't explain the problem effectively, the thing is, I start a new campaign with other players, since the begining, but when we finish all the 4 zones (or chapters), the achievement doesn't unlock.
Are you playing with any mods or things like that? Also try just starting your game again, sometimes achievements just don't unlock until you restart the game (i.e. Binding of Isaac, etc.) Also, when starting a campaign, make sure that you aren't using cheats. If you aren't and it still doesn't work, try opening up the developer console and typing in "sv_cheats 0" without the quotation marks. NOTE: Only the host can use the dev console, and I believe you have to be running on a local server to enable it in the first place, so if you're not doing so, don't worry about it.
On another note, it could be the server you're playing on. Try playing on an official Valve server and see if you can unlock achievements that way. The problem might be that the servers you are playing on are using modifications, and therefore you cannot unlock the achievements because you're not playing the vanilla game.
Last edited by Mipple (I'm a real human bean); Aug 14 @ 7:45am
Sourenics Aug 14 @ 7:43am 
i begin a game yesterday to take a look to the cheats, using the map c1m1 or something like that... and then sv_cheats 1, then god 1 and sv_infinite_ammo 1... but it was yesterday, today i didn't used cheats in any of my games. I played completly legal and withouth mods.
Originally posted by Sourenics:
i begin a game yesterday to take a look to the cheats, using the map c1m1 or something like that... and then sv_cheats 1, then god 1 and sv_infinite_ammo 1... but it was yesterday, today i didn't used cheats in any of my games. I played completly legal and withouth mods.
Well check my fixes. If none of them work, let me know. Also, are your friends that you play the game with getting the achievements? If they are but you're not, then it might be a clientside problem that we're dealing with.
Just checked your profile. It says that you have unlocked two achievements. Are you sure that you're meeting the criteria necessary to unlock the achievements?
Sourenics Aug 14 @ 7:47am 
I have unlocked two achievements, but those are not from completing the campaign... that's why i'm surprised...
Sourenics Aug 14 @ 9:28am 
I recently unlocked the achievement of campaign 3, but not the first ones... i'll play it again
Originally posted by Sourenics:
I recently unlocked the achievement of campaign 3, but not the first ones... i'll play it again
Alright, hope it works this time! -Mipple
我不能忍不能忍 Aug 14 @ 9:42am 
all four people must survive at last to unlock achievement, for example midnight riders in dark carnival
Originally posted by 这游戏好难玩:
all four people must survive at last to unlock achievement, for example midnight riders in dark carnival
Thanks for the info, I didn't know that at all. Good luck, OP.
Visi Aug 14 @ 10:03am 
Originally posted by Mipple:
Originally posted by 这游戏好难玩:
all four people must survive at last to unlock achievement, for example midnight riders in dark carnival
Thanks for the info, I didn't know that at all. Good luck, OP.
No, don't listen to that. It's wrong. Only you have to survive to get the achievement.
Sourenics Aug 14 @ 1:04pm 
I'm gonnna try, ty guys!!!
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 14 @ 7:20am
Posts: 13