Left 4 Dead > General Discussions > Topic Details
Super Nintendo, Bro Jun 11, 2013 @ 7:51pm
Anti-kick Group.
I'm tired of playing Versus and getting kicked for little to no reason at all. Isn't kicking for trolls? If so, it's clearly being abused. Idk how a server works, but if someone can create a server to prevent kicks for "not being good" that would be great. Another solution I came up with is to find people on this discussion and make a lobby or game where there is a mutual agreement to antikicking.
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ (Banned) Jun 11, 2013 @ 7:54pm 
Lol, I was actually thinking about doing this myself..
Yes, it's possible to lock the kick button but I have no idea how to do it..
Making an anti-kick group is a good thing.
Captain Barbossa Jun 12, 2013 @ 3:39am 
Before the servers, we need a clever person to be makin' us the Group. This would be a good idea for the players who get kicked for no reason. So, if we will make it true. We shall choose someone to make the Group. Anyone with me?
Multiple Personality Disorder Jun 12, 2013 @ 6:33am 
Being kicked from a server isnt worse than joining a new server
NARUTO UZUMAKI Jun 12, 2013 @ 6:48am 
U cant do a real versus on L4D.
Try L4D2 if u like the versus mod
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ (Banned) Jun 12, 2013 @ 7:13am 
Originally posted by El Diablo:
U cant do a real versus on L4D.
Try L4D2 if u like the versus mod
The new Specials ruined Versus mode..

Originally posted by Captain Barbossa:
Before the servers, we need a clever person to be makin' us the Group. This would be a good idea for the players who get kicked for no reason. So, if we will make it true. We shall choose someone to make the Group. Anyone with me?
Let's vote or something.
Last edited by ★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★; Jun 12, 2013 @ 7:13am
[GamerChileno] xHebHaH! Jun 12, 2013 @ 8:19am 
It depends on which server you play, I play with a group and try not to expel the player if it is new.
NARUTO UZUMAKI Jun 12, 2013 @ 8:26am 
"The new Specials ruined Versus mode.."

L4D1 Rotoblin kids ruined versus mod.
Ŧђɇ ƼϮϞ §μȑ√iⱴ۞ѓ Jun 12, 2013 @ 8:37am 
Originally posted by El Diablo:
"The new Specials ruined Versus mode.."

L4D1 Rotoblin kids ruined versus mod.

Then don't play on a Rotoblin server. There are many VS mode servers out there. But unless you are part of their group or an admin, you can still be kicked.

I help run some servers, I can setup a server for this purpose.
NARUTO UZUMAKI Jun 12, 2013 @ 9:01am 
Only 10v10 vs servers zzzz.
thats not fun rlly
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ (Banned) Jun 12, 2013 @ 10:31am 
Originally posted by El Diablo:
Only 10v10 vs servers zzzz.
thats not fun rlly
Yup, we need a normal server..with mature players.
Super Nintendo, Bro Jun 12, 2013 @ 2:21pm 
Here is what I was thinking for a server. There is a counter to check and see if there was any friendly fire and lets say the friendly fire is above 50, then they are qualified for being kicked since its obvious that they're trolls. We can tweak it later? What do you think? Is it possible to make a server like that?
Captain Barbossa Jun 13, 2013 @ 5:52am 
Aye, Master Evil. I have seen a lot of servers like that. For an example, you make 600 Team Killin' points, there be a Vote Ban against you. You make 2000 Team Killing points, there's a direct ban without votes. For now, and as I support that idea. Let's vote for the Group maker and it's main Administrator. I give me vote for (Pure Evil).
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ (Banned) Jun 13, 2013 @ 7:16am 
Originally posted by Captain Barbossa:
Aye, Master Evil. I have seen a lot of servers like that. For an example, you make 600 Team Killin' points, there be a Vote Ban against you. You make 2000 Team Killing points, there's a direct ban without votes. For now, and as I support that idea. Let's vote for the Group maker and it's main Administrator. I give me vote for (Pure Evil).
Yep, actually most servers have that system nowadays, which is really good. But please, don't double or triple the player slots numbers..It's weird.
Last edited by ★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★; Jun 13, 2013 @ 7:16am
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ (Banned) Sep 7, 2013 @ 10:03am 
Originally posted by <Sky/>:
It's annoying.
Congratulations, you revived a 3-months old topic..

/exec sarcasm_end.exe
小熊座 Sacred Myths Sep 7, 2013 @ 4:24pm 
Originally posted by <Sky/>:
Originally posted by ♪ ΔlcatraZ ♪:
Congratulations, you revived a 3-months old topic..

/exec sarcasm_end.exe
Congratulations, you mad bro. :D:

haha
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 7:51pm
Posts: 26