Left 4 Dead > General Discussions > Topic Details
Omnipotus Feb 14, 2013 @ 3:31pm
Left 4 Dead Series (SweetFX)
Just like to share with the community my SweetFX preset for this amazing game, hope everyone likes it as much as I do, really makes a big difference, enjoy! http://gsngaming.com/topic/7982-left-4-dead-2-sweetfx-v13/

If you have any requests for another game, leave a reply in my request thread http://gsngaming.com/topic/7981-sweetfx-requests/
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Marcus101RR Feb 14, 2013 @ 4:16pm 
I do not see a difference from your video on left 4 dead 2, so i take it left 4 dead has no difference either. Should try showing comparison videos or screenshots. Second I hate l4d2, enough said.

Good luck with your mod.
Omnipotus Feb 14, 2013 @ 4:23pm 
Originally posted by Marcus101RR:
I do not see a difference from your video on left 4 dead 2, so i take it left 4 dead has no difference either. Should try showing comparison videos or screenshots. Second I hate l4d2, enough said.

Good luck with your mod.

1) Set up an appointment for an Eye Doctor
2) There is a comparison video....
3) You dislike the game.. yet you bothered to come on here? L4D 2 is 1 with extra modes.. same game..
4) 1,000's of happy people using my presets, growing everyday, thanks for the "support" tho :P
5) Sorry your not a fan, it's not for everyone, have a good evening
Last edited by Omnipotus; Feb 14, 2013 @ 4:33pm
Marcus101RR Feb 14, 2013 @ 10:27pm 
Originally posted by Omnipotus:
Originally posted by Marcus101RR:
I do not see a difference from your video on left 4 dead 2, so i take it left 4 dead has no difference either. Should try showing comparison videos or screenshots. Second I hate l4d2, enough said.

Good luck with your mod.

1) Set up an appointment for an Eye Doctor
2) There is a comparison video....
3) You dislike the game.. yet you bothered to come on here? L4D 2 is 1 with extra modes.. same game..
4) 1,000's of happy people using my presets, growing everyday, thanks for the "support" tho :P
5) Sorry your not a fan, it's not for everyone, have a good evening

1. And now 10 people don't give a damn about you and your mod. Way to make yourself an idiot.
2. Left 4 Dead 2, this is Left 4 Dead 1 Welcome incase you did not know.
3. I love Left 4 Dead, I hate Left 4 Dead 2, You need to learn to read.
4. Sure thing, if only you had been a bit more mature like the rest of us I would actually care.
5. I'm not a fan cause I still don't see the improvement, and I just tried using it.
Omnipotus Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:39am 
Originally posted by Marcus101RR:
oh and for anyone who needs comparisons:
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/7547/75838972.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img24/3299/77355438.png

Looking good, thank you good sir :D maybe now people can see why I was so sarcastic to that other fella when I said " go see an eye doctor" for not seeing any difference :D
Omnipotus Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:02am 
Originally posted by Marcus101RR:
Originally posted by Omnipotus:

1) Set up an appointment for an Eye Doctor
2) There is a comparison video....
3) You dislike the game.. yet you bothered to come on here? L4D 2 is 1 with extra modes.. same game..
4) 1,000's of happy people using my presets, growing everyday, thanks for the "support" tho :P
5) Sorry your not a fan, it's not for everyone, have a good evening

1. And now 10 people don't give a damn about you and your mod. Way to make yourself an idiot.
2. Left 4 Dead 2, this is Left 4 Dead 1 Welcome incase you did not know.
3. I love Left 4 Dead, I hate Left 4 Dead 2, You need to learn to read.
4. Sure thing, if only you had been a bit more mature like the rest of us I would actually care.
5. I'm not a fan cause I still don't see the improvement, and I just tried using it.

1) Still think you're a blind troll with nothing better to do
2) Well aware this is L4D forum, hencre the title "L4D Series" meaning both games
3) L4D and L4D2 is the exact same game with some new modes, if you hate one, logically you'll dislike the other.
4) Once again, you fail at trolling.
5) Yet again, trollollol, blind, haters gonna hate, also I call ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on your "tried it" claim
6) SweetFX ain't for everyone, is it to hard to just say "nah, thanks but I don't like it" instead of coming in here, acting a fool and spewing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
7) For a game you claim you "hate" you managed to log over 800 hours of play time.. I LOVE L4D2 and managed only over 200... .. over 2000 on L4D, damn mate, you need to get out more :D
Last edited by Omnipotus; Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:11am
Ŧђɇ ƼϮϞ §μȑ√iⱴ۞ѓ Feb 15, 2013 @ 8:16am 
Omnipotus, awesome stuff man. Thanks for sharing. It definitly looks better this way. Oh you should even try it with some of the realism textures, looks even cooler :D

http://l4d2.gamebanana.com/skins/cats/4257
Omnipotus Feb 15, 2013 @ 8:26am 
Originally posted by Ŧђɇ ƼϮϞ §μȑ√iⱴ۞ѓ:
Omnipotus, awesome stuff man. Thanks for sharing. It definitly looks better this way. Oh you should even try it with some of the realism textures, looks even cooler :D

http://l4d2.gamebanana.com/skins/cats/4257

Ohhh veryyy nicee, thanks for sharing the link mate, I gotta check that out :D
tRОХu Feb 15, 2013 @ 9:53am 
Nice mod man, but I need AA, without it game looks ugly for me ;(
Omnipotus Feb 15, 2013 @ 9:56am 
Originally posted by tROXu:
Nice mod man, but I need AA, without it game looks ugly for me ;(

Open up "SweetFX_Settings.txt" and max out the SMAA values, it may help a little bit.. unfortunately the only way to reduce the jaggies is if your playing at 1920x1080 resolution, I see very little at that resolution, any lower, ya.. would be hard to play, sorry.
tRОХu Feb 15, 2013 @ 10:13am 
Thanks, just tweaks a little SMAA and disabled LumaSharpen, looks much better now.
Im playing at 720p, less gpu power needed.
Omnipotus Feb 15, 2013 @ 10:16am 
Originally posted by tROXu:
Thanks, just tweaks a little SMAA and disabled LumaSharpen, looks much better now.
Im playing at 720p, less gpu power needed.

Yepper, 1280x720 would deffinately give you loads of jaggies but disabling LumaSharpen, althoght losing some detail, does reduce the jaggies, glad you got it the way you like it, why I LOVE sweetFX, full 100% custombility :D
Marcus101RR Is Gay Feb 15, 2013 @ 11:32am 
I don't like this mod actually. All it does is overlay an effect to it. To prove it, you can look at menus, they look terrible. It is no differant than Photoshop Color Correction or Hue and Saturation effects. So I don't know why you guys are so proud of him? The effects are far better as they were originally than with that overlay.

It is a nice mod for people who want to play Retro Style, Black and White, etc. Resident Evil 5 had this as an in-game feature.

No one is trolling anyone either, If you do not like someone's opinion, just leave it alone. You make yourself look like an idiot pointing out the useless stuff of another. This topic also does not belong here, and the reply is correct:

You did not provide any screenshots, and you say there are. Well, he was right, there are none!
You did not compare anything, screenshots side by side or one after another are comparisons. Using a half splitscreen fx to show the difference is not a comparison. You just read Compare and Contrast articles. Both of you.
Omnipotus Feb 15, 2013 @ 11:40am 
Originally posted by Alli L.:
I don't like this mod actually. All it does is overlay an effect to it. To prove it, you can look at menus, they look terrible. It is no differant than Photoshop Color Correction or Hue and Saturation effects. So I don't know why you guys are so proud of him? The effects are far better as they were originally than with that overlay.

It is a nice mod for people who want to play Retro Style, Black and White, etc. Resident Evil 5 had this as an in-game feature.

No one is trolling anyone either, If you do not like someone's opinion, just leave it alone. You make yourself look like an idiot pointing out the useless stuff of another. This topic also does not belong here, and the reply is correct:

You did not provide any screenshots, and you say there are. Well, he was right, there are none!
You did not compare anything, screenshots side by side or one after another are comparisons. Using a half splitscreen fx to show the difference is not a comparison. You just read Compare and Contrast articles. Both of you.

The door is over there mate, have a good one :D
tRОХu Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
Originally posted by Alli L.:
...
Did you got up left leg today? You are so angry.
I've got clear menu, you have to just tweak this mod.
Last edited by tRОХu; Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:13pm
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2013 @ 3:31pm
Posts: 18