Left 4 Dead > General Discussions > Topic Details
Defensiveguy121 Jan 4 @ 2:54am
What is YOUR top 10 bugs that valve didnt fix?
Seriously what is your top 10 bugs that valve never fixed?

note:Its not Just the l4d bugs its All the bugs that valves game has

some known bugs i Know is Realy unrealistic stuff in left 4 dead 2 and 1 and some other bugs in some other game

1-2.left 4 dead 1&2- speed ladder

3.left 4 dead-black circles or light in the beginning of no mercy map

4.left 4 dead 2-rochelle's earing dosnt move (unrealistic bug)

5-6.team fortress 2- Range + taunting while moving (can only see in third person)

7.Team fortress 2- Face stab (or side stab)

8-9.left 4 dead 1 & 2- valve represents.... *dramatic noise* DUMB BOTS!

10. games with HDR- Lighting ****s up

#Bestdeveloper 2014.... Oops hl3 delayed

Note:I do not take any notes from alcatras

Last edited by Defensiveguy121; Jan 17 @ 6:41am
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ (banned) Jan 4 @ 4:54am 
Why bother? They will never be fixed anyway..
FrosT Jan 4 @ 6:07am 
Originally posted by ♪ ΔlcatraZ ♪:
Why bother? They will never be fixed anyway..

You seem to miss a point of this thread. He is asking us for Top 10 bugs/glitches that we encountered, used or abused them.

My favourite bugs seem to be the ladder bug and some map bugs, can't really think of 10 bugs right now because I haven't played the game in a long time.
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ (banned) Jan 4 @ 10:33am 
Originally posted by Mad Pat:
Originally posted by ♪ ΔlcatraZ ♪:
Why bother? They will never be fixed anyway..

You seem to miss a point of this thread. He is asking us for Top 10 bugs/glitches that we encountered, used or abused them.

My favourite bugs seem to be the ladder bug and some map bugs, can't really think of 10 bugs right now because I haven't played the game in a long time.
If they'll never be fixed, I don't see any point of posting.. what, just for the sake of chatting?..
Marcus101RR Jan 4 @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by ♪ ΔlcatraZ ♪:
Originally posted by Mad Pat:

You seem to miss a point of this thread. He is asking us for Top 10 bugs/glitches that we encountered, used or abused them.

My favourite bugs seem to be the ladder bug and some map bugs, can't really think of 10 bugs right now because I haven't played the game in a long time.
If they'll never be fixed, I don't see any point of posting.. what, just for the sake of chatting?..

I'm beginning to think you are a depressed person. I rarely see you play, and mostly just talk and talk. The top 10 bugs that are not fixed by valve, well, have been fixed on my modded server. Now people rage because the modded server has no exploits and is modded. LOGIC lol
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ (banned) Jan 4 @ 8:19pm 
Originally posted by Marcus101RR:
Originally posted by ♪ ΔlcatraZ ♪:
If they'll never be fixed, I don't see any point of posting.. what, just for the sake of chatting?..

I'm beginning to think you are a depressed person. I rarely see you play, and mostly just talk and talk. The top 10 bugs that are not fixed by valve, well, have been fixed on my modded server. Now people rage because the modded server has no exploits and is modded. LOGIC lol
Lol, they're so pathetic.
And about my gaming time.. school starts tommorow, so I had to review some stuff in the last few days, and I just won't have anymore time for games from the next day on.
Always Getting Better Jan 5 @ 4:12pm 
I like the standing on the roof in DT4. The tank-proof roof in the large area before the event. That spot and a good HR can shred an expert tank easily.
Captain Barbossa Jan 12 @ 9:23am 
Alcatraz be not a depressed person. I have been watching his comments, he was someone who expected from Valve what a lot do now. But yet, as he says, nothing has been done. What's *terrible* about glitches, is that they will most likely destroy the whole game. I can for an example get under the ground of the map, and reach the sky with an object! Like that, the game's more close to Harry Potter.
ThePangiaPL Jan 15 @ 1:14pm 
From L4D2 as L4D1 is pretty much bug-free for average „forever alone” player (like me). I wrote it in random order (to be exact, the higher, the quicker I recalled it in my memory)

1. Messed up Hunting Rifle viewmodel in L4D2 (left arm is totally f♥cked up).
2. Unrealistic and idiotic movement of L4D2 Survivors (especially pistols animations and Rochelle's with shotgun, if you would look closer you can see that she actually makes smaller steps comparing to her movement speed, which causes her to hover a bit – Coach also is painful to look at him holding anything other than melee weapon).
3. Nick's sleeve and left hand. Until I haven't seen it, I didn't know what's wrong, but once while holding HR it hit me like a MIdnight Rider's bus in The Passing and now I'm thinking „MOTHER OF GOD” everytime I think about L4D2.
4. AI-controlled SI being able to scratch you even when stunned back. Not so annoying in L4D1, but in L4D2 it made me ragequit few times while playing single player – Charger can melee you even if you're standing behind him and Jockey can hit you before he even lands after getting meleed).
5. If deadstopping leaping Hunter, he almost always gets stunned forward instead of away from you = -20 HP on Advanced in L4D2 (in L4D1 usually you'll melee him back before Hunter magically scratches you).
6. Bullpup M16 (moving magazine) when being hold by Louis or Francis in healthy state. Until I saw that I haven't had pretty much nothing against this animation.
7. No work made on viewmodels for L4D1 Survivors (clipping on Magnum and adrenaline, Auto Shotgun held with just fingers). Geez.
8. Screwed up finger on Francis' left hand (to see, grab adrenaline and allow grabbing animation to play). Geez x2.
9. Bad lighting on ported campaigns, especially No Mercy and Death Toll. They were designed to be dark and they aren't dark at all in L4D2. NM1 could be that bright if it would be snowy.
10. „Magic” magazines in AK47 and G3 (use FOV >70). Another proof of Valve's laziness.
11. Unanimated pistols in viewmodel. <facepalm>
12. Messed up sounds for P220/Glock. Geez x3.
13. Crappy model and texture of Magnum. CS 1.5 had nicer Deagle.
14. Nonmoving holding strap on M10. „oh god why”
15. Different loading speed on autoshotguns (of course, worse Spas loads faster).
16. On M1014, in one place above that lever used to load a pellet into chamber (totally forgot how it is properly named) weapon is totally transparent (best seen when playing as Nick, you can clearly see his left hand while reloading) – not sure, though, if this is a graphical bug, but I couldn't find any reasonable explaination.
17. No pistol holster for Zoey.
18. No melee attachments for L4D1 Survivors.
19. Silence upon using „Look” command on adrenaline while playing as L4D1 Survivor. Generic look sentences like „Look here” worked fine, why changing them?
20. Messed up zombies spawning on Death Toll 4 saferoom run (always spawns horde in corner to the right of saferoom doors and AID doesn't see any problem with spawning zombies inside saferoom even when you are standing in it).
21. Tanks during Gauntlet Crescendo Events (most notably Dark Carnival 4, Death Toll 4 and Dead Center 3 – on DT3 it is possible to even get a Witch there) – good luck on anything above Normal.
22. Unrealistic holding of G3 (Sniper Rifle) on hip applying also for L4D1 Survivors.
23. Mixed L4D1 with L4D2 Common Infected on ported maps (full gore/minimal gore mix).
24. Civilian pose for Zoey instead of standing animation while limping.
25. Weirdly waving hands while running with pistols in calm (= no flashlight) and healthy state as Zoey. At 1st looked funny, then I thought „God damn it, why they messed her so much?!”
26. Idiotic idle calm stance with Crowbar.
27. No animations for new Special Infected in viewmodel in Versus-based modes.
28. No legs from player's view (arguing it with engine limitations makes me laugh).
29. No animations for empty-reload for pistols for Survivors.
30. Crouching animations for L4D2 Survivors are beneath criticism.
31. Rochelle idle stance with assault rifle is just awkward.

Huh. Believe me, I thought at 1st I'm gonna write max 3 bugs. It appears I found many faults in L4D2, much more than I was thinking.
Defensiveguy121 Jan 15 @ 9:39pm 
Originally posted by ThePangiaPL:
From L4D2 as L4D1 is pretty much bug-free for average „forever alone” player (like me). I wrote it in random order (to be exact, the higher, the quicker I recalled it in my memory)

1. Messed up Hunting Rifle viewmodel in L4D2 (left arm is totally f♥cked up).
2. Unrealistic and idiotic movement of L4D2 Survivors (especially pistols animations and Rochelle's with shotgun, if you would look closer you can see that she actually makes smaller steps comparing to her movement speed, which causes her to hover a bit – Coach also is painful to look at him holding anything other than melee weapon).
3. Nick's sleeve and left hand. Until I haven't seen it, I didn't know what's wrong, but once while holding HR it hit me like a MIdnight Rider's bus in The Passing and now I'm thinking „MOTHER OF GOD” everytime I think about L4D2.
4. AI-controlled SI being able to scratch you even when stunned back. Not so annoying in L4D1, but in L4D2 it made me ragequit few times while playing single player – Charger can melee you even if you're standing behind him and Jockey can hit you before he even lands after getting meleed).
5. If deadstopping leaping Hunter, he almost always gets stunned forward instead of away from you = -20 HP on Advanced in L4D2 (in L4D1 usually you'll melee him back before Hunter magically scratches you).
6. Bullpup M16 (moving magazine) when being hold by Louis or Francis in healthy state. Until I saw that I haven't had pretty much nothing against this animation.
7. No work made on viewmodels for L4D1 Survivors (clipping on Magnum and adrenaline, Auto Shotgun held with just fingers). Geez.
8. Screwed up finger on Francis' left hand (to see, grab adrenaline and allow grabbing animation to play). Geez x2.
9. Bad lighting on ported campaigns, especially No Mercy and Death Toll. They were designed to be dark and they aren't dark at all in L4D2. NM1 could be that bright if it would be snowy.
10. „Magic” magazines in AK47 and G3 (use FOV >70). Another proof of Valve's laziness.
11. Unanimated pistols in viewmodel. <facepalm>
12. Messed up sounds for P220/Glock. Geez x3.
13. Crappy model and texture of Magnum. CS 1.5 had nicer Deagle.
14. Nonmoving holding strap on M10. „oh god why”
15. Different loading speed on autoshotguns (of course, worse Spas loads faster).
16. On M1014, in one place above that lever used to load a pellet into chamber (totally forgot how it is properly named) weapon is totally transparent (best seen when playing as Nick, you can clearly see his left hand while reloading) – not sure, though, if this is a graphical bug, but I couldn't find any reasonable explaination.
17. No pistol holster for Zoey.
18. No melee attachments for L4D1 Survivors.
19. Silence upon using „Look” command on adrenaline while playing as L4D1 Survivor. Generic look sentences like „Look here” worked fine, why changing them?
20. Messed up zombies spawning on Death Toll 4 saferoom run (always spawns horde in corner to the right of saferoom doors and AID doesn't see any problem with spawning zombies inside saferoom even when you are standing in it).
21. Tanks during Gauntlet Crescendo Events (most notably Dark Carnival 4, Death Toll 4 and Dead Center 3 – on DT3 it is possible to even get a Witch there) – good luck on anything above Normal.
22. Unrealistic holding of G3 (Sniper Rifle) on hip applying also for L4D1 Survivors.
23. Mixed L4D1 with L4D2 Common Infected on ported maps (full gore/minimal gore mix).
24. Civilian pose for Zoey instead of standing animation while limping.
25. Weirdly waving hands while running with pistols in calm (= no flashlight) and healthy state as Zoey. At 1st looked funny, then I thought „God damn it, why they messed her so much?!”
26. Idiotic idle calm stance with Crowbar.
27. No animations for new Special Infected in viewmodel in Versus-based modes.
28. No legs from player's view (arguing it with engine limitations makes me laugh).
29. No animations for empty-reload for pistols for Survivors.
30. Crouching animations for L4D2 Survivors are beneath criticism.
31. Rochelle idle stance with assault rifle is just awkward.

Huh. Believe me, I thought at 1st I'm gonna write max 3 bugs. It appears I found many faults in L4D2, much more than I was thinking.
at 10 If i hear some one say oops hl3 delayed again. im gonna laugh
Defensiveguy121 Jan 16 @ 2:59am 
Originally posted by Captain Barbossa:
Alcatraz be not a depressed person. I have been watching his comments, he was someone who expected from Valve what a lot do now. But yet, as he says, nothing has been done. What's *terrible* about glitches, is that they will most likely destroy the whole game. I can for an example get under the ground of the map, and reach the sky with an object! Like that, the game's more close to Harry Potter.
He comments more than he plays idk if hes more of an *alone* person in gaming or more of a *not alone* in commenting Soo idk if your right or not
[ELN] ~ dreamxoli Jan 16 @ 3:26am 
Originally posted by ♪ ΔlcatraZ ♪:
Why bother? They will never be fixed anyway..

Valve dont give a ♥♥♥♥ about L4D and L4D2.
They prefer $$$$ from Dota 2 and TF2.
Defensiveguy121 Jan 16 @ 3:35am 
Originally posted by Flo:
Originally posted by ♪ ΔlcatraZ ♪:
Why bother? They will never be fixed anyway..

Valve dont give a ♥♥♥♥ about L4D and L4D2.
They prefer $$$$ from Dota 2 and TF2.
Well shoot they did trolled us BIG time on the l4d3 countdown
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ (banned) Jan 16 @ 3:47am 
Originally posted by Defensiveguy121:
Originally posted by Captain Barbossa:
Alcatraz be not a depressed person. I have been watching his comments, he was someone who expected from Valve what a lot do now. But yet, as he says, nothing has been done. What's *terrible* about glitches, is that they will most likely destroy the whole game. I can for an example get under the ground of the map, and reach the sky with an object! Like that, the game's more close to Harry Potter.
He comments more than he plays idk if hes more of an *alone* person in gaming or more of a *not alone* in commenting Soo idk if your right or not
I have a life, and school in particular. :) I care about the real world, kiddo. Heard of it?
ThePangiaPL Jan 16 @ 3:47am 
It was some Russian page, totally fake. Most of people were watching with interest on it, but in terms of when it will show off that it is not a real countdown.
It urks the "****" outta me that campaign co-op is over-run with versus programming.
Fix the friggin elevator glitch in NM n all the false pings for friendly fire. #valvefail
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50