Left 4 Dead > General Discussions > Topic Details
StoneAce√ Mar 22 @ 7:04am
team shooters
why is it that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s come in the game and start shooting at everyone else?? i know who they are too thats why i kick them when they join....guess its best to just play with friends but not all the time are they online...hmmm does this happen to you guys??
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Captain Barbossa Mar 22 @ 7:07am 
It does to all. A boy grabs a shotgun, a boy votes for "Expert" mode and a boy shoots you then gets out quickly as if there was a bound button to "disconnect". Especially in Versus, it is a great problem! One team-killer would cost ye the whole match.
StoneAce√ Mar 22 @ 7:09am 
Originally posted by Captain Barbossa:
It does to all. A boy grabs a shotgun, a boy votes for "Expert" mode and a boy shoots you then gets out quickly as if there was a bound button to "disconnect". Especially in Versus, it is a great problem! One team-killer would cost ye the whole match.

good grief idoits these day
Captain Barbossa Mar 22 @ 7:13am 
Originally posted by StoneAce√:
Originally posted by Captain Barbossa:
It does to all. A boy grabs a shotgun, a boy votes for "Expert" mode and a boy shoots you then gets out quickly as if there was a bound button to "disconnect". Especially in Versus, it is a great problem! One team-killer would cost ye the whole match.

good grief idoits these day
They are just blind enough to read the game's description wrongly. Instead of "Co-operative game" they see it: "Team-killing game".
StoneAce√ Mar 22 @ 7:16am 
Originally posted by Captain Barbossa:
Originally posted by StoneAce√:

good grief idoits these day
They are just blind enough to read the game's description wrongly. Instead of "Co-operative game" they see it: "Team-killing game".
thats why i try to play with friends but like i said most of them are not online and i try to at least see if theres cooperative players on there and this crap happens
Canadian Muffin Mar 22 @ 2:41pm 
Left 4 dead 1 no one really plays anymore, since l4d2 is there at the same price including all the l4d1 maps. So not many people play l4d1 so the trolls like to make less people play the game.
StoneAce√ Mar 22 @ 5:43pm 
Originally posted by Canadian Muffin:
Left 4 dead 1 no one really plays anymore, since l4d2 is there at the same price including all the l4d1 maps. So not many people play l4d1 so the trolls like to make less people play the game.

well that sucks because on l4d2 vs mode which is somethin i like to play u also have trolls and 24hr tryhards who talks ♥♥♥♥ and kicks you for no reason...thats why i play l4d1 but like you say trolls take over so less people play it
Era Mar 23 @ 6:34am 
ALL THE PROS PLAY L4D1 AND ALL THE $HITTIES PLAY L4D2, TRUE STORY. LMAO
Last edited by Era; Mar 23 @ 6:34am
[†]Munkee_King[†] Mar 23 @ 1:04pm 
Originally posted by Era - #Cuz I'm Happy`:
ALL THE PROS PLAY L4D1 AND ALL THE $HITTIES PLAY L4D2, TRUE STORY. LMAO

If you play both, does that make me a ♥♥♥♥ty pro?
Lion Mar 23 @ 1:55pm 
respect to all the team killers out there :D
[†]Munkee_King[†] Mar 23 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by Lion:
respect to all the team killers out there :D

You get alot of hate on those l4d forums. You love apparently ♥♥♥♥ing off CosmicD
Lion Mar 23 @ 1:58pm 
LULZ number 1 hated in l4d1 bro ;) get to know ;) ahh im sure u would love to get sucked off by COSmicDICK. ps get a hair cut u "♥♥ NT"
[†]Munkee_King[†] Mar 23 @ 2:00pm 
Originally posted by Lion:
LULZ number 1 hated in l4d1 bro ;) get to know ;) ahh im sure u would love to get sucked off by COSmicDICK. ps get a hair cut u "♥♥ NT"

Getting it cut today or tomorrow.
You can try making me mad, but no one behind a computer screen can really upset me.. So, at most, you are just a 14 or 15 year old who gets bored after school, nothing that really bothers me.
Lion Mar 23 @ 2:02pm 
Lol i hope the hairdresser slips and cuts up that ugly mug of yours aswel ;) im old enough to ♥♥♥♥ your family bro, so i would watch out ;P
Last edited by Lion; Mar 23 @ 2:02pm
[†]Munkee_King[†] Mar 23 @ 2:04pm 
Originally posted by Lion:
Lol i hope the hairdresser slips and cuts up that ugly mug of yours aswel ;) im old enough to ♥♥♥♥ your family bro, so i would watch out ;P

so, you are 14? you know people hit puberty at like 12-14 right?
so a 12 year old is old enough to have sex.. man you're dumb.. haha.
Lion Mar 23 @ 2:05pm 
legally ♥♥♥♥ her while u watch ;P bringing up 12 year olds is wrong bro, i guess there the only age of girl who would get with u ;P get back to your tree u ape cunttt
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 22 @ 7:04am
Posts: 26