BlackRayPlayer Jan 22, 2013 @ 4:57pm
Ending In Confusion
I don't want spoilers at the end, but I am confused at what to do at the ending. I don't want full blown answer. I'm just going to ask this question...

Do I just keep shooting the damn monster or is there more to it? Because I have repeatedly shot the monster in the eyes and killed the little messenger boy. However nothing seems to happened after I constantly do it. Is this just my game glitching?
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
McSwifty Feb 1, 2013 @ 7:03am 
It's not glitching. You're missing something.

After shooting both his eyes out, you have to use the mounted cannons to shoot the portal that opens up in his stomach. It shouldn't take more than 4 repetitions of this before you've killed him (although sometimes this part does glitch out and takes a lot longer.)
PlasmaParty Feb 5, 2013 @ 10:40am 
after you killd it be preperd to get rage like me or just get disapointed
TeAmK!lLeR|NL| Feb 9, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
There is indeed another thing you have to do. Hopefully you find out by now though, haha xD
EETFUK Jun 23, 2013 @ 5:56am 

Originally posted by BlackRayPlayer:
I don't want spoilers at the end, but I am confused at what to do at the ending. I don't want full blown answer. I'm just going to ask this question...

Do I just keep shooting the damn monster or is there more to it? Because I have repeatedly shot the monster in the eyes and killed the little messenger boy. However nothing seems to happened after I constantly do it. Is this just my game glitching?


Its glitching for me. You shoot his eyes using the mounted guns. Snipe/rocket the pink orb in his body, kills the monsters that teleport in. Repeat.

Warning - kind of spoiler....
After this a couple of times the monster goes back through the wall and you are supposed to automaticly teleport to the ending. My glitch is that i dont teleport. Nothing happens...

Do you OR ANYONE have this same problem?
Dyaster [Linux Mint] Jun 23, 2013 @ 3:11pm 
I just got to that point, he went back though the portal and I'm stuck there.

Doug
A player69™ kek Sep 2, 2013 @ 9:30am 
Hint: eyes
A Dud Sep 2, 2013 @ 6:39pm 
What is it with all these ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ bumps?
quazatron Sep 4, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
Same here, there's a glitch at the end. I can't go through the portal. Disapointing.
vininitro Sep 10, 2013 @ 6:01pm 
Originally posted by quazatron:
Same here, there's a glitch at the end. I can't go through the portal. Disapointing.

Same here :(
Tom Pokénutter Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:35pm 
Same here. I'd like to believe that this'll be fixed soon, but I don't know... Didn't Blue Shift get an update?

Although, it's not just the last chamber that's buggy. I've been killed in the warehouse full of Black Ops, only to respawn in a very, very buggy version of the first room of the Anomalous Materials chapter of Half-Life. THe game usually crashes when I try to continue from there,
kitanne Sep 29, 2013 @ 6:40pm 
Originally posted by Dyaster Linux Mint:
I just got to that point, he went back though the portal and I'm stuck there.

Doug
Same
UndeadScottsman Sep 30, 2013 @ 3:15am 
This is glitched at the moment; if you get the point where the monster vanishes, but then nothing happens after awhile, type "map of7a0" to proceed to the next level.
quazatron Sep 30, 2013 @ 2:13pm 
Thank you, @UndeadScottsman!
The New Doctor Oct 9, 2013 @ 6:19pm 
if u do kill him u need to go to the end but it might glitch n not go so go in console n type "map of7a0"
[D$]janm190(pl) Dec 16, 2013 @ 9:49am 
Yes, when he opens his belly you actually have to shoot inside it with weapons of your own.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50