简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
Help us translate Steam
Feb 12 @ 10:42pm
Why does it still lock me out for pyro pete
i see people are able to fight against an invincible multiple times over and over however some how i can only kill him once per day.
Feb 12 @ 11:18pm
its a glitch, mine does it once in a while still as well. however they did lift the 24hr restriction in the last patch
Feb 12 @ 11:45pm
so are u able to vs him multiple times because i cant i can only vs him once per day
Feb 12 @ 11:49pm
yes 99% of the time i can fight him repeatedly, the other 1% it glitches and either shows a message saying "a player or players in the game have already beaten him today and aren't eligidable" or it takes the eridium payment and he spawns on top the upper platforma nd freezes there and cannot be shot or killed and i must exit the game to leave the room
exiting the game completely fixes it
if it doesn't work for you after restarting the game try checking the game file cache you may have corrupt file or files
Feb 12 @ 11:55pm
Join me, I'll show you how to keep respawning him.
Feb 13 @ 1:51am
just came back from coles to buy stuff, im new to computer so where is the game file cache?
Feb 13 @ 3:37am
there were corupted files so i sorted them out dont worry
Per page: 15
Feb 12 @ 10:42pm
Start a new discussion
Discussions Rules and Guidelines
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Some geospatial data on this website is provided by
Steam Subscriber Agreement
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.