Escapist Games Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:20pm
4.8%
I find it a little sad/odd that 4.8% of players have not completed the first mission (As in the first one's free)
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Bino Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:22pm 
where have you seen this numbers?
ComfortablyNumb Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:29pm 
that stat can be derived from looking at the global achievements page for the game it says 95.2% of all players have gotten the acheivement leaving 4.8% not having achieved it
the cause of this is mostlikely due to people who have purchased and installed the game but not played it yet for whatever reason
Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:30pm
Escapist Games Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:36pm 
Just saying bl2 is way to awesome to install and not play
Martin Cruise Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:44pm 
Ive got loads of games in my library that I either havent played or havent got passsed the menu screen.
PlebNC (UK) Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:53pm 
They saw Claptrap and were like "OH ♥♥♥♥! HE'S BACK!".
On a serious note it may also be performance related. While BL2 isn't as graphically intense as something like Crysis 3, people may have bought it, tried to play it and immediately met a techical problem they couldn't have forseen. Either way, SUCKS TO BE THEM! *Fires Mongol wildly into the air to create a fireworks display*
ComfortablyNumb Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:54pm 
i have several friends that have the game and refuse to play it till all the crying, patching and hotfixes are done and over with
Escapist Games Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:55pm 
Originally posted by PlebNC (UK):
They saw Claptrap and were like "OH ♥♥♥♥! HE'S BACK!".
On a serious note it may also be performance related. While BL2 isn't as graphically intense as something like Crysis 3, people may have bought it, tried to play it and immediately met a techical problem they couldn't have forseen. Either way, SUCKS TO BE THEM! *Fires Mongol wildly into the air to create a fireworks display*


Originally posted by PlebNC (UK):
They saw Claptrap and were like "OH ♥♥♥♥! HE'S BACK!".
On a serious note it may also be performance related. While BL2 isn't as graphically intense as something like Crysis 3, people may have bought it, tried to play it and immediately met a techical problem they couldn't have forseen. Either way, SUCKS TO BE THEM! *Fires Mongol wildly into the air to create a fireworks display*
Nice
Escapist Games Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb:
i have several friends that have the game and refuse to play it till all the crying, patching and hotfixes are done and over with
no offense but it seems like your friends suck :P
Last edited by Escapist Games; Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:56pm
Vladimir Pudge Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
I'm in 0.1% of the players who did all achievements :)
ComfortablyNumb Feb 10, 2013 @ 2:09pm 
Originally posted by Doomdude96:
Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb:
i have several friends that have the game and refuse to play it till all the crying, patching and hotfixes are done and over with
no offense but it seems like your friends suck :P

while i agree its a poor attitude to take, i don't disagree with thier reasons, i have stopped playing sp for the same reasons, i only play coop now when i do play.
Escapist Games Feb 10, 2013 @ 2:10pm 
Originally posted by Lokerxzx:
I'm in 0.1% of the players who did all achievements :)
High five :)
City Builder Feb 10, 2013 @ 3:49pm 
Strange concept I know, but there seems to be a rather large group of people that buy games and then never even play them for even 10 minutes. I ran into a fellow the other day that had over 450 payed for games on his steam account and probably close to 80% of them he'd never played, not even for a few minutes.

I'm kind of guilty of that one some of my games but I've atleast tried most of my games for a fair amount of time to see if I want to continue them or not. Personally I think the steam stats on game time played might be broken for some games that I've got it tells me I've played for an hour, when I know for fact I've got tens and tens of hours into that game and on other games it might say that I've got 60+ hours into it when I know for certain that I gave up on that game around 4 to 6 hours into it.

BL2 is a really good game, it should appeal to both FPS players as well as those players that like to chase loot.
Diwee Feb 10, 2013 @ 3:52pm 
On the contrary, it is possible that people have not gotten this because they bought the prenium pack which gives you 3 free gearbox guns
Itchy Feb 10, 2013 @ 4:01pm 
A lot of people create other characters just for added storage. Maybe somehow, it's including that?
Last edited by Itchy; Feb 10, 2013 @ 4:02pm
kuliise Feb 10, 2013 @ 5:34pm 
It might be performance issues as someone mentioned above. I know of several people who installed it and found that they couldn't play at all due to lag.
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:20pm
Posts: 29