Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2

View Stats:
ruby or old sniper rifle? [GO FOR RUBY]
now, in 2016, the Grog Nozzle is easy to get, and is much more powerful than Rubi, so Sloth (the sniper rifle) is potentially a decent choice (assuming you like the characteristics of a Dahl Sniper, which I personally don't).

[credits to Nakos]
Last edited by Admiral | Trippy; Sep 20 @ 2:56am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 68 comments
JDM Guz Jan 30, 2013 @ 1:55pm 
Rubi any day
Edo the 309th (Banned) Jan 30, 2013 @ 2:03pm 
The Sniper fires REALLY slow bullets, and the Rubi heals you for any damage your deal with it...

The anwser is obvious.
Admiral | Trippy Jan 30, 2013 @ 10:39pm 
TY
+ULFBERH+T Jan 31, 2013 @ 9:58pm 
Just want to confirm what everybody has said ... get Rubi ... In BL2, always give Moxxi what she wants. Not a fan of Moxxi, but Gearbox makes me do it. :P
Velite_elite Jun 7, 2014 @ 9:44am 
Originally posted by +ULFBERH+T:
Just want to confirm what everybody has said ... get Rubi ... In BL2, always give Moxxi what she wants. Not a fan of Moxxi, but Gearbox makes me do it. :P

Same thing man! i finished the first borderlands as Mordecai so i supposed to take a rifle in paying some respect to this character but..... PROFITABLE LOOT is more important... So - Moxxi wins =)
Rubi even the Bad Touch and Good touch are better than most drops. A Moxxi weapon only playthrough is so much fun.
Last edited by Ro's having a Kraken or two; Jun 7, 2014 @ 12:18pm
Xembel Jun 7, 2014 @ 12:19pm 
You guys realize that this is a post from 2013?
Originally posted by Xembel:
You guys realize that this is a post from 2013?

And? If the thread is active thats all that counts.
I know this thread is a year old, but Bros Before Hoes™
ArchNemesis Sep 13, 2014 @ 7:46pm 
lol
Admiral | Trippy Sep 13, 2014 @ 11:20pm 
guys... i was at my first playthrough *^* i am moved...
PAY HIM OSME RESPECT JESUS, just cuz the wep is better dosen't mean u have to say no to mordecai after all he has done for you
Admiral | Trippy Feb 3, 2015 @ 6:19am 
man... this post is 2 years old... where did you find this? XD
Originally posted by waffle nig:
PAY HIM OSME RESPECT JESUS, just cuz the wep is better dosen't mean u have to say no to mordecai after all he has done for you

Could not agree more.


Originally posted by Trippy:
man... this post is 2 years old... where did you find this? XD

We miss nothing.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 68 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 30, 2013 @ 1:44pm
Posts: 68