Posted: March 1
Its hard to said bad things about Borderlands 2 since it almost flawless.
This is the perfect game for you and your friends to play with.
Let me run down a few pros and cons for you to decided if it worth your money or not.
+ Great Story with a lot of Humors and style in it.
+ Great Co-op mode to keep you playing with friends.
+ FPS game with RPG element in it.
+ Each main NPC has there own styles of talking.
+ Guns with additional elements and rarity to keep you spending in game money for that Jackpot.
+ Lots of DLC to keep you busy.
+ Unique visuals with cel-shaded style.
- Some class seem to be OP (Gunzerker)
- Legendary Weapon are hard to find even rare.
- No Multiplayer pvp which is find for me but some ppl might don't
- Over world have no boundaries so I fall into ocean and wasted my time to get back.
- Invisible walls in some areas(usually when you climbing)
Overall: 8.5/10 - Fantastic Fps story telling game.