mrPrimetime Aug 30, 2013 @ 1:41pm
Coming to Mac?
Is this going to come to mac, because its for windows and linux. Never see linux without a mac too
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
OuchOfDeath Aug 30, 2013 @ 1:43pm 
They are planning a Mac release, but it's not here yet. Linux came first. Mac will come at a later date.
mrPrimetime Aug 30, 2013 @ 1:43pm 
Originally posted by OuchOfDeath:
They are planning a Mac release, but it's not here yet. Linux came first. Mac will come at a later date.

Eh, good enough for me. Ill get it while its on sale then play it when its ready
drumstix131 Nov 7, 2013 @ 8:10pm 
I have already bought it.... I thought it was ready for Mac. I was wrong. been waiting for NS2 for a WHILE now... years actually.
Dusk Nov 8, 2013 @ 12:41am 
idk
mrPrimetime Nov 8, 2013 @ 12:52pm 
Originally posted by drumstix131:
I have already bought it.... I thought it was ready for Mac. I was wrong. been waiting for NS2 for a WHILE now... years actually.

Yeah I hate how developers dont include mac. The mac population is substancially larger then everyone makes it out to be, and mac users tend to have more $$ to spend too.
Last edited by mrPrimetime; Nov 8, 2013 @ 12:52pm
Matideluxe Nov 8, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
true story Primetime.

Its a lot more Mac Users instead of Linux. i think this new perfomance It won't be long.
100% Recycled Awesome Nov 8, 2013 @ 4:18pm 
Originally posted by mrPrimetime:
and mac users tend to have more $$ to spend too.

I wouldn't say that. It's more that they tend to be less budget conscious. For instance, the person who goes and gets a Mac desktop generally isn't aware or care that they could build a subsantially more powerful machine that's easier to fix and upgrade than a Mac for the same price. It's not that Apple users have more money to spend, it's that their grip on their money is looser.
mrPrimetime Nov 8, 2013 @ 8:19pm 
Originally posted by 100% Recycled Awesome:
Originally posted by mrPrimetime:
and mac users tend to have more $$ to spend too.
it's that their grip on their money is looser.

Still basically the kind of things that devs want to hear.
DeadWire Nov 9, 2013 @ 9:26am 
Originally posted by Bazinga:
true story Primetime.

Its a lot more Mac Users instead of Linux. i think this new perfomance It won't be long.

Actually, there isn't that big of a gap in users, and besides, the HIB shows Linux users pay more than Mac users for games......All this said, since there is a Linux port there is next to no work left to do for OSX.
Last edited by DeadWire; Nov 9, 2013 @ 9:29am
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2013 @ 1:41pm
Posts: 9