tattarn May 3, 2013 @ 6:23pm
Cheater! Enough video evidence?
I spectated this player for a good while and he cleary used aimbot. However I was late with the recording and I have to ask you if this evidence is enough to verify it.

The 2 first skulk kills the crosshair snaps to the head. And the third kill the crosshair keeps snapping to the bottom of the hive(?).

Link to the video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/38672qevntl7voj/evidence.mp4

For some reason I get poor quality on the video while viewing it in the web-browser. For full quality I recommend downloading the file and watch it in VLC for example.

So, does the video verify aimbot? If so I got the player's Steam ID ready.

-----

edit: This person has 3 reports on NS2 bans, 4 with mine.
Last edited by tattarn; May 4, 2013 @ 6:43am
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
< >
100% Recycled Awesome May 3, 2013 @ 8:20pm 
Uh..the devs already stated there are aimbots.

Plus, someone already beat you to the punch on uploading video. Google Natural selection 2 aimbot youtube.
corruptconvergence May 3, 2013 @ 10:56pm 
That's me playing. I don't hack...
Haust May 3, 2013 @ 11:46pm 
I need to see a bit more movement from the skulks to form an opinion. The third kill does seem somewhat snappy. I'm not certain one way or the other because of the small sample you gave. I just wish you had more evidence than three easy kills.

To answer your question, I personally would not ban based on this video.
Metu_el May 3, 2013 @ 11:49pm 
Originally posted by corruptconvergence:
That's me playing. I don't hack...

This makes your other threads and your posts therein feel a bit far-fetched. There you want something done against hackers/skilled players and a ranking system to give good players servers of their own.

But now looking at your reference to the video brought up by the OP makes me think, you either could be a cheater yourself or one of those players with decent aim, you are complaining about messing up the game for others. Or you just love to talk...
Last edited by Metu_el; May 3, 2013 @ 11:49pm
Haust May 3, 2013 @ 11:53pm 
Originally posted by Metu_el:
Originally posted by corruptconvergence:
That's me playing. I don't hack...

This makes your other threads and your posts therein feel a bit far-fetched. There you want something done against hackers/skilled players and a ranking system to give good players servers of their own.

But now looking at your reference to the video brought up by the OP makes me think, you either could be a cheater yourself or one of those players with decent aim, you are complaining about messing up the game for others. Or you just love to talk...
Cokeinmynose says he has the Steam ID, so he can confirm or deny that was Corrupt playing. I think the latter is true. He just likes to talk.
Calego, Elf-Friend May 4, 2013 @ 12:42am 
ns2Bans.com is the place to go. Witch hunts generally end poorly and with nothing actually getting accomplished.

as long as you have an sv_status in the video, they'll take it in a report.
tattarn May 4, 2013 @ 2:20am 
@100% Recycled Awsome:
Yes I know aimbot exist. I just wanted to know if this video is enough to verify the person playing is using it.

@Haust:
I agree with you that the evidence could have been a bit longer, that is why I wasn't going to report it at first. But then I saw this @corruptconvergence in this thread: http://postimg.org/image/7yhriwk79/ - Telling people to stay away from the game because there are too many hackers. Funny thing, the person I'm spectating in the video is corrupconvergence.

@Calego:
Thanks! I'll do a submission there. :)

My bet is that this person with ping 180-200, probably lives in the US and likes to come trolling and cheating on european servers because he couldn't care less if he gets banned there. This was quite common before but seems to have decreased after the VAC warnings.
corruptconvergence May 4, 2013 @ 5:20am 
No. I am not a hacker.
tattarn May 4, 2013 @ 6:33am 
Submitted to NS2bans.com now. I also updated the video file so the steam ID is visible. Also you can download a jpg sequence of the second kill in the video here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4quenys6x5weh70/images.zip

This really shows the micro aim, especially the last bullets when the skulk's head is moving up.

I also noticed that this person @corruptconvergence has been reported 3 times on NS2 bans already. And has "Status: Added to the list"..
Last edited by tattarn; May 4, 2013 @ 6:34am
Metu_el May 4, 2013 @ 11:14pm 
Originally posted by cokeinmynose:
I also noticed that this person @corruptconvergence has been reported 3 times on NS2 bans already. And has "Status: Added to the list"..

... which makes all his other threads about restrictions for hackers/skilled players kind of redundand. I regret, trying to get of a real discussion in there. -.-
› |2es-)!(- May 5, 2013 @ 4:14am 
Originally posted by corruptconvergence:
No. I am not a hacker.


lol yes you are. Doing a search in google with your steamid turns up about 5 youtube videos of you hacking. There is one particular damning one where you're an exo in cargo where your aim twitches about across multiple targets.
Guru May 5, 2013 @ 8:46am 
these idots ruins every game, ban them or these games gonna die. i just stopped playing this game becouse of hackers in every server.
› |2es-)!(- May 5, 2013 @ 10:51am 
Originally posted by GameGuru:
these idots ruins every game, ban them or these games gonna die. i just stopped playing this game becouse of hackers in every server.


You JUST stopped playing? Yet you haven't even played within the last 2 weeks.... I doubt you could even distinguish a hacker from a good player.
100% Recycled Awesome May 5, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
Originally posted by › |2es-)!(-:
Originally posted by corruptconvergence:
No. I am not a hacker.


lol yes you are. Doing a search in google with your steamid turns up about 5 youtube videos of you hacking. There is one particular damning one where you're an exo in cargo where your aim twitches about across multiple targets.

I saw one of those. His targeting on his exo is the same thing as the aimbot for snipers. When your cursor is flying around the map in a way that makes people dizzy, and you're reliably killing everything you target, that's an aimbot. Aimbots behave the same way across virtually every FPS.
100% Recycled Awesome May 5, 2013 @ 8:04pm 
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 3, 2013 @ 6:23pm
Posts: 50