Benito Garrisini Jan 17, 2014 @ 11:24am
NS3
Will there be a 3rd one ? :s
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
< >
Gordon Freeman Jan 17, 2014 @ 12:26pm 
in 8 years..... maybe..... but i hope ns2 will be there for a long long time cause its the best multiplayer game ive ever played
Benito Garrisini Jan 17, 2014 @ 12:50pm 
Originally posted by Gordon_Freeman_xD:
in 8 years..... maybe..... but i hope ns2 will be there for a long long time cause its the best multiplayer game ive ever played
why 8 years? D:
Gordon Freeman Jan 17, 2014 @ 1:04pm 
ns1 - ns2 wasnt it 8years??
Gordon Freeman Jan 17, 2014 @ 1:05pm 
why you want ns3 now stick with ns2 its just brilliant.... :DD
Benito Garrisini Jan 17, 2014 @ 1:08pm 
Originally posted by Gordon_Freeman_xD:
why you want ns3 now stick with ns2 its just brilliant.... :DD
i want a new one so that more people will play :c
MrMuffinz Jan 17, 2014 @ 2:07pm 
If we are lucky they will remake NS1 in their new engine and actually keep the game the same as it was.

NS1 was the best of the two, but no one plays it because the graphics.

Since no one plays it, I am forced to enjoy NS2, which I DO enjoy.
Last edited by MrMuffinz; Jan 17, 2014 @ 2:07pm
Benito Garrisini Jan 17, 2014 @ 3:01pm 
Originally posted by MrMuffinz:
If we are lucky they will remake NS1 in their new engine and actually keep the game the same as it was.

NS1 was the best of the two, but no one plays it because the graphics.

Since no one plays it, I am forced to enjoy NS2, which I DO enjoy.
whats the diffrence from ns2 and ns1? :o
Daxx Jan 17, 2014 @ 3:04pm 
Originally posted by Vuvo:
Originally posted by MrMuffinz:
If we are lucky they will remake NS1 in their new engine and actually keep the game the same as it was.

NS1 was the best of the two, but no one plays it because the graphics.

Since no one plays it, I am forced to enjoy NS2, which I DO enjoy.
whats the diffrence from ns2 and ns1? :o

Everything, and nothing.

All the classes are the same, but new ablities/roles for each.
Benito Garrisini Jan 17, 2014 @ 3:17pm 
Originally posted by Daxx:
Originally posted by Vuvo:
whats the diffrence from ns2 and ns1? :o

Everything, and nothing.

All the classes are the same, but new ablities/roles for each.
?._.
Benito Garrisini Jan 17, 2014 @ 3:18pm 
so the only thing diffrent is nastalgia? o-o
MrMuffinz Jan 17, 2014 @ 3:45pm 
nonononono

There's so many things different that it's hard to compare.

Aliens could climb ladders,.
Gorges built stuff/ there was no need for an alien comm, you could build stuff in vents, you could change for/ abilities from anywhere.
It ran a lot better.
Max suits were just heavy armor, with that there was Heavy Machine Guns.
There was different abilities like a Onos could devour someone.

There was quite a bit more, but I don't really have the time.
Oh, and the maps were a lot more simple.
While the new NS2 maps are pretty, they really don't scream Natural Selection.
Eclipse is probably the most Natural Selection-esque map released to date.
The other maps are all really one-sided for each team.

Big, open maps are typically Marine-oriented while the small windy corridor maps are Alien oriented.

Oh, and another thing, it was actually REALLY balanced.
Benito Garrisini Jan 17, 2014 @ 3:57pm 
Originally posted by MrMuffinz:
nonononono

There's so many things different that it's hard to compare.

Aliens could climb ladders,.
Gorges built stuff/ there was no need for an alien comm, you could build stuff in vents, you could change for/ abilities from anywhere.
It ran a lot better.
Max suits were just heavy armor, with that there was Heavy Machine Guns.
There was different abilities like a Onos could devour someone.

There was quite a bit more, but I don't really have the time.
Oh, and the maps were a lot more simple.
While the new NS2 maps are pretty, they really don't scream Natural Selection.
Eclipse is probably the most Natural Selection-esque map released to date.
The other maps are all really one-sided for each team.

Big, open maps are typically Marine-oriented while the small windy corridor maps are Alien oriented.

Oh, and another thing, it was actually REALLY balanced.
:o
MrMuffinz Jan 17, 2014 @ 4:01pm 
Originally posted by Vuvo:
Originally posted by MrMuffinz:
nonononono

-snip-
:o
If you have Half-Life on steam, you can go download the mod yourself. There's like one or two servers with bots on it and I think a few people play.
Benito Garrisini Jan 17, 2014 @ 4:19pm 
Originally posted by MrMuffinz:
Originally posted by Vuvo:
:o
If you have Half-Life on steam, you can go download the mod yourself. There's like one or two servers with bots on it and I think a few people play.
i wen t to steam mod page and the download button isnt there
-=[Cel]=- FOLK Jan 17, 2014 @ 4:20pm 
i still hope see it on a mac iphone ipad android
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 17, 2014 @ 11:24am
Posts: 64