Natural Selection 2

Natural Selection 2

View Stats:
Default Data No. 30 Jan 4, 2014 @ 8:16pm
My black armor dlc is gone.
I found out that the black armor dlc is in mod when you log in natural selection 2. It was there when I first played the game. Then my PC broke so I had to change the computer. After I changed the computer the black armor was no longer in the mod so I couldn't activate it from then. I do have the deluxe armor but I am not sure if it makes the armor look different from the green marine armor. I bought the deluxe natural selection 2 not the normal natural selection 2.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Daxx Jan 4, 2014 @ 10:26pm 
Originally posted by paul1200027:
I bought the deluxe natural selection 2 not the normal natural selection 2.

That does not provide Black Armor. The Black Armor was a perk for pre-orders over two years ago.
Default Data No. 30 Jan 5, 2014 @ 2:06am 
but i had it in my mod when i first got the game
R1B$ Jan 5, 2014 @ 7:23am 
Originally posted by paul1200027:
but i had it in my mod when i first got the game

Could have been an error that fixed itself, or that they found.
Daxx Jan 5, 2014 @ 7:46am 
Originally posted by paul1200027:
but i had it in my mod when i first got the game

Simply answer: when did you buy it?
Witness Jan 5, 2014 @ 11:45am 
o.o should come together with your ns (cd key)
Default Data No. 30 Jan 5, 2014 @ 8:05pm 
Originally posted by Daxx:
Originally posted by paul1200027:
but i had it in my mod when i first got the game

Simply answer: when did you buy it?
I bought it at December 2013
Last edited by Default Data No. 30; Jan 5, 2014 @ 8:20pm
r3k0 Jan 5, 2014 @ 9:04pm 
Originally posted by paul1200027:
Originally posted by Daxx:

Simply answer: when did you buy it?
I bought it at December 2013
That means you shouldn't have it.
Doesn't matter if some glitch or hack happened that enabled you to have it before, if it is preorder only, you aren't supposed to have it, sorry.
Daxx Jan 5, 2014 @ 10:41pm 
Originally posted by r3k0:
Originally posted by paul1200027:
I bought it at December 2013
That means you shouldn't have it.
Doesn't matter if some glitch or hack happened that enabled you to have it before, if it is preorder only, you aren't supposed to have it, sorry.

That. The predorder ran late 2011/early 2012, no other way to have obtained it.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 4, 2014 @ 8:16pm
Posts: 8