I really want to like this game but there are too many issues.
- Alien vision sucks.
- Marines have no Night vision or thermal vision which makes no sense.
- Why do I always have to hold down C to see the map as an alien? Just annoying.
- The game should make you feel powerful, instead it makes you feel weak as on either side.
- What is the point in the exosuit? It's weak as ♥♥♥♥.
- The rifles feel like bb guns
- Friendlys are constantly blocking and getting me killed, why is there player collision? It sucks.
- Why doesn't the camera rotate when you go up a wall or on the ceiling? I keep falling off as a result, just makes the controls so confusing.
- My ping can be like 20 and there is still tons of lag
- My FPS goes from 100+ to 0 all the time, I get so many graphical hitches and I do not get why, it gets really bad in big fights.
- The load times take forever, this game takes longer to load than ANYTHING I've played and I cannot see what it has to load? A tiny map, everyone has the same models... hardly frigging loading a world like GTA V.
There are just too many issues that constantly hit me as I'm playing, it's such a shame as I really want to enjoy it, I love the core idea, it just isn't implemented well and I have to say it's mostly the performance issues that get to me. I mean I have a 4770k, 780, 16gb ram, SSD and it runs so poorly for me and all my friends who have tried it, just had the same result and uninstalled.