Natural Selection 2

Natural Selection 2

View Stats:
Kristowis Jun 7, 2014 @ 1:19pm
Free copy
I bought a bundle with this game some time ago. Thing is, I already had a copy so it's just been sitting there unredeemed. I'll send it to the first person who posts the e-mail it should be sent to.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Razorkiller1337 Jun 7, 2014 @ 1:48pm 
----------------------, and if you do, then, you have my eternal thanks XD
Last edited by Razorkiller1337; Jun 8, 2014 @ 12:17pm
Kristowis Jun 7, 2014 @ 1:49pm 
Sent, enjoy.
Razorkiller1337 Jun 7, 2014 @ 1:50pm 
Omg, dude, I seriously can't thank you enough :D, thanks again!
Jeb Bush [GD] Jun 7, 2014 @ 4:22pm 
lol lucky
LucK_ Jun 8, 2014 @ 4:45am 
Originally posted by CharlieDontSurf:
What a nice dude.
I hope he gave it to a friend and not sold it on, since he already owns Ns2.
Razorkiller1337 Jun 8, 2014 @ 6:55am 
Originally posted by LucK_NoT_SkiLL:
Originally posted by CharlieDontSurf:
What a nice dude.
I hope he gave it to a friend and not sold it on, since he already owns Ns2.
Yea, I'm giving it to one of my friends since I could use a battle buddy in this game haha
SavageBeastZero Jun 8, 2014 @ 10:36am 
Originally posted by Razorkiller1337:
trubkiller01@gmail.com, and if you do, then, you have my eternal thanks XD



Razorkiller1337

Remove your Email address from your response to this thread. Personally identifiable information can be used for the purpose of multiple malicious actions such as identity theft, credit fraud and Steam account hiijacking/hacking. Leaving such important information within the forums is bad practice.
Razorkiller1337 Jun 8, 2014 @ 12:17pm 
Originally posted by LordHelmet:
Originally posted by Razorkiller1337:
trubkiller01@gmail.com, and if you do, then, you have my eternal thanks XD



Razorkiller1337

Remove your Email address from your response to this thread. Personally identifiable information can be used for the purpose of multiple malicious actions such as identity theft, credit fraud and Steam account hiijacking/hacking. Leaving such important information within the forums is bad practice.
Thanks, and plus, if you saw my edit before you posted that....I "changed" the email to a random one haha
SavageBeastZero Jun 8, 2014 @ 12:19pm 
Thanks, and plus, if you saw my edit before you posted that....I "changed" the email to a random one haha

Glad to hear it bud and have a great day!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 7, 2014 @ 1:19pm
Posts: 9