LIMBO
LIMBO > General Discussions > Topic Details
kezman Jan 7, 2014 @ 1:12am
Game too scary to play...
I've only got about 20 minutes on this game. It's so scary! Those beartraps are brutally horrifying. The look of them alone makes me want to quit the game. And those giant spiders...so realistically terrifying. I'm stuck on the puzzle where you have to drag a beartrap under a spider's leg. I could easily get past it if it wasn't so scary...although I'm not sure if anyone can help...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
o|-} Panders Jan 7, 2014 @ 8:31am 
You really should stick with it and bear with your fears. It's such a well made game you will not regret it.
kezman Jan 7, 2014 @ 5:44pm 
Originally posted by Mighty.Panders:
You really should stick with it and bear with your fears. It's such a well made game you will not regret it.
Yeah, it is an awesome game, but the scary bits kind of make me want to not play it.
Last edited by Tito Shivan; Jan 22, 2014 @ 9:50am
kezman Jan 7, 2014 @ 11:22pm 
By the way, can you PUSH beartraps instead of pulling them?
hvnguyen Jan 9, 2014 @ 12:56am 
Yup, just jump across on the other side and then push, you need to get to the other side eventually anyways :)
Drydwen Jan 9, 2014 @ 4:19am 
That spider which legs you have to dismember with the bear traps, scared me twice! The trick is to push the beartrap to the point where one of the legs start moving. Keep your action button pressed and when it's about to spike you, you pull the trap to where you were standing.
( قهوة).[ Jan 10, 2014 @ 3:35am 
well this is more like real life experience, some times if you made a mistake you are dead, don't give up and try to solve the problems by your self, you wont have always someone to help you, just keep in mind that some tings are dangerous, and fear must be replaced for precaution but if you are smart you will be your enemy's worst nightmare, the spider don't know who are messing with.
u want sum Gwent? Jan 10, 2014 @ 8:07pm 
When the spider's leg raises, just push the trap directly below it.

After the second one drops, pull way back. The third one does a sneak attack.

I just did the full-game run achievement, so I had to do that scene a LOT.
kezman Jan 10, 2014 @ 11:12pm 
Originally posted by ZeroKelvin:
When the spider's leg raises, just push the trap directly below it.

After the second one drops, pull way back. The third one does a sneak attack.

I just did the full-game run achievement, so I had to do that scene a LOT. :squirtmeh:

Yeah, I tried that, and I successfully chopped off the first two legs, and then before I knew what was going on, the third leg had hit me. I was like WTF? I didn't even see it coming.
VictorGulos Jun 22, 2016 @ 2:09am 
how do I get the beartrap off the tree?
Igneel72 Jun 22, 2016 @ 3:49am 
Originally posted by VictorGulos:
how do I get the beartrap off the tree?
You have to disturb the spider, let it hit the ground several times and the beartrap shall fall from the tree :)
t[K] Jun 22, 2016 @ 3:51am 
yea scary
Cheeki Breeki Jun 23, 2016 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by kezman:
I've only got about 20 minutes on this game. It's so scary! Those beartraps are brutally horrifying. The look of them alone makes me want to quit the game. And those giant spiders...so realistically terrifying. I'm stuck on the puzzle where you have to drag a beartrap under a spider's leg. I could easily get past it if it wasn't so scary...although I'm not sure if anyone can help...
Scary? what're you ♥♥♥♥ing autistic?
Cheeki Breeki Jun 23, 2016 @ 1:58pm 
Originally posted by kezman:
I've only got about 20 minutes on this game. It's so scary! Those beartraps are brutally horrifying. The look of them alone makes me want to quit the game. And those giant spiders...so realistically terrifying. I'm stuck on the puzzle where you have to drag a beartrap under a spider's leg. I could easily get past it if it wasn't so scary...although I'm not sure if anyone can help...
Scary? what're you ♥♥♥♥ing autistic?
anyway, you need to get hit by the spider 2 times and dodge it, the trap will fall, and you can cut the spider's legs
Crucesignatus Jun 23, 2016 @ 2:59pm 
This game is not scary at all.
Clever Username Jun 23, 2016 @ 7:47pm 
If you REALLY have trouble with it, mute the volume and play some music, like rock or pop, or even something silly if you have to. How can anything be scary when you're listening to ACDC or Van Halen or something?

Music is the ultimate counter to fear.
Last edited by Clever Username; Jun 23, 2016 @ 7:48pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

LIMBO > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2014 @ 1:12am
Posts: 18