게시 일시: 2015년 2월 24일
I just can't recommend this one. I actually really (guiltily) enjoy the NFS franchise, but this one misses the mark in a few ways:
1. You can't customize your cars. I know this is a strange gripe (and wasn't a feature in previous MW titles), but after playing racing games with fine tuning and visual customization, this is a big miss for me. Instead you simply unlock cars (which feels oddly like a chore and that's coming from someone that spends HOURS on time trials if need be).
2. Seriously, eff those cut-scenes.
3. If you unlock something, you can't hit "x" to replay, it takes you all the way back out. Minor gripe, but annoying when you're GT license style working on a track.
4. It doesn't give me the option to pick from any car NEARLY often enough. Being locked to one or two cars is lame.
5. No story, not even an attempt. It makes me sad.