Julkaistu 23. toukokuu.
Here's a short list of what I find attractive and not in this game.
1) Different back stories for the protagonist depending on race and role.
2) Versatile possibilities for love interests (including same sex and different races).
3) Immense storytelling that creates the feeling I am in watching an animated movie/ TV show due to the voice over and the micro-expressions of the characters.
4) Extensive list of spells, skills and talents that benefit combat and exploring.
5) perfect importing from the Origin copy I got, all characters and saves were transferred instantly from there to here.
1) Long loading screens, even longer if I've played for 4 and more hours without stopping. I've found myself playing games on my cellphone while waiting the loading to stop. Can be mitigated by restarting the game.
2) Limited party ( only 4 including your protagonist) when there are about 9 playable companions to choose from.
3) Each love interest shows only once the sexual engagement/act; each consecutive request results as if there is a request for kissing.
4) Able to change party usually when leaving camp (with some exceptions).