New Objectives, Higher Levels and Tracking
Greetings Sire. The latest Stronghold Kingdoms
update includes a host of new challenges. Numerous additions to the Achievements system provide the Lords and Ladies of SHK with new objectives and higher goals for existing achievements. Read on for changes to the forest-type Castle screen, a new forest area and more:New Achievements
– Earn the 'Evil Lord' title by nefariously ridding the lands of Paladin Castles or claim the title of 'Treasure Hunter' by salvaging riches from Treasure Castles.Achievement Levels
– 'Double Diamond', 'Triple Diamond' and 'Sapphire' levels now require more skill and enduring when earning your medals, but also rewarding you more generously than ever before.Achievement Tracker
– Players can now view and track their progress for most Achievements by hovering over the medals.New Castle Screen
– Lords and Ladies with forest type villages will now find forests surrounding their castles on the Castle screen.Extra Proclamations
– Governors and Kings are now able to send proclamations more frequently, once every three days.
We hope you enjoy these new additions to the game! The ability to track Achievements has been a frequent player request for some time now, so it gives us great pleasure to add this along with extended levels and new Achievement types.
Players can discuss the new update and view a complete list of changes, additions and information regarding the Achievements update here - Update Forum Thread[forum.strongholdkingdoms.com]