Thanks for your patience everyone, the save migration tool for DR2 and DR2OTR for Steamworks is now live. The tool will allow you to transfer progress from GFWL to Steam.
1. Boot the title.
2. Proceed to the Main Menu.
3. Select Import Games for Windows Live.
4. Select YES at the prompt.
5. Select “DCPHOTO.DPF,” “DCSAV01.DSF,” “DCSAV02.DSF,” or “DCSAV03.DSF”
6. Maximize the title.
7. Select OK at the "Import Successful" prompt.
8. Go back to the Main Menu.
9. Select Start game.
10. Load the save file.
Please note that although we had originally intended to also migrate the GFWL Achievements alongside the save data migration, due to technical reasons, the tool is only able to transfer over the save data only and not the Achievements. Note that some, but not all, achievements will unlock as a result of transferring your save. We apologize for any inconvenience but hope you will continue to enjoy the game on Steam.
In addition to the save import, the following issues have been addressed:
• Added in support for the X1 controller.
• Fixed a crash for users with usernames longer than 24 characters.
• Fixed a crash that occurs when PC audio quality setting are set over 48000hz