Caleb Smith Sep 9, 2012 @ 5:14am
why is this game so unpopular?
why??
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Toastyfox Sep 18, 2012 @ 5:42am 
So understand you dude....... can we play multiplayer ?
Caleb Smith Sep 18, 2012 @ 3:59pm 
yes we can play if u want
Big Josh Sep 29, 2012 @ 4:43am 
i do like this game alot id play with you guys
Quadocky Oct 14, 2012 @ 12:33am 
It is caught in a weird state. Its a very detailed game in many ways but it is also very flawed. This game is a strange balance of quality and mediocrity that consistantly gnaws at you throughout the entireity of the playing.
Caleb Smith Oct 14, 2012 @ 2:15pm 
Thanks Quadocky
Did anyone get this game on psp?
Canis Mactire Oct 30, 2012 @ 12:04pm 
It has its quirks, but I, for one, love it. :)
Titanofdoom Dec 6, 2012 @ 5:11am 
i have this game ill play let me know when you guys want a game session.
Turkey Legs 27 Dec 31, 2012 @ 6:11am 
Yes this game is Great imo , so the servers are still runningg?!
I am going to reinstall both silverfall games. Hope to see some of you guys on there in the future! Have fun w/ it!
Caleb Smith Dec 31, 2012 @ 7:11am 
Originally posted by Turkey Legs 27:
Yes this game is Great imo , so the servers are still runningg?!
I am going to reinstall both silverfall games. Hope to see some of you guys on there in the future! Have fun w/ it!

Eh, I had to uninstall this game due to a lack of space on my hard drive, because I must say, this game is a huge downlaod.
zippythezip Jan 1, 2013 @ 8:23pm 
the first game was pretty bad control wise, mini map? awakening added wasd control and a working minimap. game became really good but dont think it was pushed by publishers very much.
Scarlet Snatch Sep 5, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
so does anyone know if you can still play multiplayer? don't want to get the game if I can't play with my friends, was told that the server was down.
HannesH Sep 6, 2013 @ 7:15am 
look at Titan Quest for example - still one of my favourite games of all time - great graphics - even compared to today's games, physics (not the same animation for every dying enemy - you can literally blow them away if you kill them with an explosion, gameplay/classes, style/locations and one of the best and most epic stories of all hack'n'slays ever - sadly the developer went bankrupt so that there is no support (but a big fanbase that still contributes patches)

long story short: some really good games stay nearly unnoticed while some other games get really big attention only because of their name...
Caleb Smith Sep 6, 2013 @ 7:28am 
Yeah agreed, ♥♥♥♥ of duty is a good example of this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HannesH Sep 6, 2013 @ 11:25am 
Originally posted by Killday25:
Yeah agreed, ♥♥♥♥ of duty is a good example of this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I think they earned that to some point - the first MW just had blown me away - one of the most intense shootes for SinglePlayer - but yeah kind of...
Blackheart Sep 6, 2013 @ 11:45am 
Originally posted by HannesH:
look at Titan Quest for example - still one of my favourite games of all time - great graphics - even compared to today's games, physics (not the same animation for every dying enemy - you can literally blow them away if you kill them with an explosion, gameplay/classes, style/locations and one of the best and most epic stories of all hack'n'slays ever - sadly the developer went bankrupt so that there is no support (but a big fanbase that still contributes patches)

long story short: some really good games stay nearly unnoticed while some other games get really big attention only because of their name...

Absolutely agree with you. I like titans quest but my buddies never tried it. Graphics weren't awesome for todays standard but it doesn't kill the eyes either. The gameplay, missions, skill tree and variation of classes make it really fun. It would have been nice to see some random map generation like in Torchlight. But back to answer OP. Silverfall, Titan's Quest and a myriad of other games did not get the attention it deserves. These are gems in the pile of shiny toys out there. Not a lot of hype but lots of fun. I barely played silverfall and liked it but got distracted. I have considered playing this again. I just have too many games and not enough time. ~also forgot to mention. Probably lacks attention cause no STEAM achievements. Everything has achievements and micro transactions and all kinds of silly frills to get people's attention.
Last edited by Blackheart; Sep 6, 2013 @ 11:51am
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50