HSR8blazer Oct 10, 2012 @ 7:18am
whats your LEAST favorite class?
we know what your fav class is, whats your least? personally, mine is demoman, i think its a little hard to control his weapons
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
< >
Zyroxeon Oct 10, 2012 @ 7:19am 
sniper
JRMC Oct 10, 2012 @ 7:20am 
Spy.
Diamond Oct 10, 2012 @ 7:38am 
Demo ;d
Gentlefish Oct 10, 2012 @ 7:38am 
Sniper. I'm worse at him than I am at spy. xD
gyroi Oct 10, 2012 @ 7:55am 
Spy. Although he has some good advantages, most people aren't good enough to conquer his high skill level. One of those people is me.
DeathbladE<TLD> Oct 10, 2012 @ 9:33am 
Least fav to play: Medic Least fav to get killed by: Pyro
TBAGtv Oct 10, 2012 @ 10:22am 
My least favorite is Medic. I hate healing people.
Zyroxeon Oct 10, 2012 @ 10:26am 
Originally posted by DAM187:
My least favorite is Medic. I hate healing people.


Originally posted by Deathblade20:
Least fav to play: Medic Least fav to get killed by: Pyro
You make TF2 sad.
TBAGtv Oct 10, 2012 @ 10:40am 
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
Originally posted by DAM187:
My least favorite is Medic. I hate healing people.


Originally posted by Deathblade20:
Least fav to play: Medic Least fav to get killed by: Pyro
You make TF2 sad.
I do play Medic & sometimes I do heal as Medic, but still I hate healing people. I have more fun shooting them with the medic's primary or hitting them with the Medic's melee.
TheWhiteVortex Oct 10, 2012 @ 11:45am 
Least favorite to play: Heavy. Least favorite to get killed by: Heavy.
NO SKILLS INVOLVED! O:
They just look at you and you are dead, not to mention their amount of health.
Rain Oct 10, 2012 @ 12:04pm 
Originally posted by TheWhiteVortex:
Least favorite to play: Heavy. Least favorite to get killed by: Heavy.
NO SKILLS INVOLVED! O:
They just look at you and you are dead, not to mention their amount of health.
Amen. I hate playing heavy.
SolventGrandma Oct 10, 2012 @ 12:08pm 
Spy :(
Pierre Martinet Oct 10, 2012 @ 12:10pm 
Spy :) (TF 2 bug , help me please :( (Can't go on server , can't do something) )
InvisibleWater Oct 10, 2012 @ 1:04pm 
Least favorite to play: Demoman (I suck at playing it and hate bring killed by it)

Least favorite to get killed by: Spy (Buildin' a- *freeze*)
Last edited by InvisibleWater; Dec 9, 2012 @ 6:36am
Apple Plum Banana Face Oct 10, 2012 @ 2:10pm 
To play: Campy Engineer(nothing much involved but spamming m1 on your sentry)
To get killed by: Machina Sniper. Dear God, that weapon is the crutchiest weapon ever)
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2012 @ 7:18am
Posts: 75