Team Fortress 2
The Promise Has Been Made Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:18am
The Phlogistinator
It's balanced. What the ♥♥♥♥ are you people crying about?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
[F2P] Mr.Giang Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:20am 
I am not crying about it, only little tiny baby men cry about its crits and forget its lack of airblast
Last edited by [F2P] Mr.Giang; Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:20am
tarpet (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:36am 
Dey jelly of ur hatz.
[Poke☆] Tommy (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:38am 
Cause of the damage penalty and no airblast
tarpet (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:38am 
Originally posted by level 100 shiny sceptile:
Cause of the damage penalty and no airblast
Its still a good and balanced weapon.
The Promise Has Been Made Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:39am 
Originally posted by level 100 shiny sceptile:
Cause of the damage penalty and no airblast

Yeah but you get mini-crits and a heal every 5 seconds so who cares? Balanced.
tarpet (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:39am 
Originally posted by Nyan:
Originally posted by level 100 shiny sceptile:
Cause of the damage penalty and no airblast

Yeah but you get mini-crits and a heal every 5 seconds so who cares? Balanced.
Full crits.
Last edited by tarpet; Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:39am
[Poke☆] Tommy (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:41am 
Originally posted by {λ³} BOX!:
Originally posted by Nyan:

Yeah but you get mini-crits and a heal every 5 seconds so who cares? Balanced.
Full crits.
IK but i was a newb when i read it and i thought minicrits sucked XD
The Promise Has Been Made Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:44am 
Originally posted by {λ³} BOX!:
Originally posted by Nyan:

Yeah but you get mini-crits and a heal every 5 seconds so who cares? Balanced.
Full crits.

That's kind of ♥♥♥♥ed up but no airblast, less damage and everybody screaming at you is a good downside.
Sniper (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:45am 
Originally posted by Nyan:
Originally posted by {λ³} BOX!:
Full crits.

That's kind of ♥♥♥♥ed up but no airblast, less damage and everybody screaming at you is a good downside.

Lel
22nd Sentry Gentleman Sep 8, 2013 @ 7:17am 
It's a poorly designed piece of scrap.
Heavily limiting the user's performance, and rewarding success with limited performance; as such it can be devastating in low-skill environments, but lacks any use for- and against decent players in comparison to other Flamethrowers.
And "overpowered in low-skill environments and unusably underpowered in decent play" doesn't equal "balanced" on my cap.



Badges:
[2] [Sorta-Art Badge] | ⁎ |[Internet-Cookie Count]
unload a mag in every fаg (Banned) Sep 8, 2013 @ 7:19am 
scrubs cant shoot pyros running in a straight line
The Promise Has Been Made Sep 8, 2013 @ 7:20am 
Originally posted by aL! ROYAL_CHAIRFORCE:
It's a poorly designed piece of scrap.
Heavily limiting the user's performance, and rewarding success with limited performance; as such it can be devastating in low-skill environments, but lacks any use for- and against decent players in comparison to other Flamethrowers.
And "overpowered in low-skill environments and unusably underpowered in decent play" doesn't equal "balanced" on my cap.



Badges:
[2] [Sorta-Art Badge] | ⁎ |[Internet-Cookie Count]

It's not the weapon, it's the person using it.
Rusty Screws. Sep 8, 2013 @ 7:23am 
People don't like W+M1 pyros, The phlog encourages people to play W+M1, That is why it is hated.
22nd Sentry Gentleman Sep 8, 2013 @ 7:24am 
Originally posted by Nyan:
It's not the weapon, it's the person using it.
Wat?



Badges:
[2] [Sorta-Art Badge] | ⁎ |[Internet-Cookie Count]
The Promise Has Been Made Sep 8, 2013 @ 7:30am 
Originally posted by aL! ROYAL_CHAIRFORCE:
Originally posted by Nyan:
It's not the weapon, it's the person using it.
Wat?



Badges:
[2] [Sorta-Art Badge] | ⁎ |[Internet-Cookie Count]

YOU COULD USE IT IN COMPETITIVE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS AND IF YOU'RE GOOD WITH IT IT WOULD STILL WORK.
Last edited by The Promise Has Been Made; Sep 8, 2013 @ 7:30am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:18am
Posts: 58