Since nothing constructive is going on 'round here at the moment, let's make an attempt to determine which weapons the community considers fine, and which need changing, sorted by urgence.
We'll play a round of Heal/Hurt over the course of the next few days.
Here's how it works:
- Once every 24 hours you can heal one item of your choice, indicating that you think is fine, and hurt one that you consider in need of changes.
- Hurt the one weapon that you consider the most broken [Over-or underpowered, doesn't matter].
- Heal a weapon you consider perfectly fine as-is, or at least better balanced than its competitors in this survey.
- Every 24 hours the item that was considered the most in need of tweaking will be moved to the 'bad list'.
- Votes targeting an item that's already out will not be considered.
- Eventually the result will be a priority-list on where work has to be done.
Let me give you an example:
I'll try to keep this updated as frequently as possible.
Oh and if possble, keep discussion, be it on or off-topic out of this, as this is supposed to be a survey thread.
Thanks for partcipating.
The Bad List
#1 The Liberty Launcher (-3)
and Chargin' Targe (-2 each)
#3 The Gunslinger (-3)
Black Box +3
Short Circuit +3
Reserve Shooter +1
(Stock) Rocketlauncher +1
Direct Hit +1
Dalokohs Bar +1
Market Gardener +1
Neon Annihilator +1
Soda Popper -1
Big Earner -1
Third Degree -1
Claudemh Môr -1