☻TheQuirkyChicken☻ Jul 3, 2013 @ 3:16am
New Update
If u were 2 make a TF2 update, what would you introduce (Weapons, maps etc.) with it?
What would it be called?
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
Greg Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:01am 
rage
BenJamo Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:06am 
I would add the mvm weapon upgrades to a 6v6 game mode
party pooper Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:31am 
animal themed hats, strange part assists. strange part environment kills. unusual parts that can be added to any hat. weapon paint. hat parts that count wins, losses, dominations or deaths gib deaths burning death etc. add strange rarity item to turn genuine/vintage items strange. craft key blueprint. a pistol that dosnt suck for engie and scout. a primary for engie that can one hit kill mini sentrys in exchange for reduced damage. a sticky bomb launcher that allows only 3 bombs out at a time but detonate when enemys get close "proximity mines" a spy sapper that explodes when removed for burn dot "non spamable" a crowbar for all classes. a pyrovision type misc that makes everything scary gore covered and on fire. a mask that you can add a decal to. make it so players can hear the ap sap. a spy watch that can create a holagram spy for a short time to draw enemy attention "zeros watch". team death match. pillz for heavy "adds 50 temporary health that ticks away over time" instant consumtion no over heal .a ice thrower for the pyro. enemys take no damage but are slowed for a few seconds replaced the flame thrower cancels out all flames in its radious even freindly flames frozen players take no fire damage and unfreeze faster if a freindly pyro burns them.. i would call the update "the update players actually want update"
Last edited by party pooper; Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:41am
Mr. Stockington Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:39am 
Originally posted by omnipotent sky daddy:
animal themed hats, strange part assists. strange part environment kills. unusual parts that can be added to any hat. weapon paint. hat parts that count wins, losses, dominations or deaths gib deaths burning death etc. add strange rarity item to turn genuine/vintage items strange. craft key blueprint. a pistol that dosnt suck for engie and scout. a primary for engie that can one hit kill mini sentrys in exchange for reduced damage. a sticky bomb launcher that allows only 3 bombs out at a time but detonate when enemys get close "proximity mines" a spy sapper that explodes when removed for burn dot "non spamable" a crowbar for all classes. a pyrovision type misc that makes everything scary gore covered and on fire. a mask that you can add a decal to. make it so players can hear the ap sap. a spy watch that can create a holagram spy for a short time to draw enemy attention "zeros watch". team death match. pillz for heavy "adds 50 temporary health that ticks away over time" a ice thrower for the pyro. enemys take no damage but are slowed for a few seconds replaced the flame thrower cancels out all flames in its radious even freindly flames.. i would call the update "the update players actually want update"
That's too much! But look at the Halloween updates.
party pooper Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:40am 
Originally posted by Mr. Stockington:
Originally posted by omnipotent sky daddy:
animal themed hats, strange part assists. strange part environment kills. unusual parts that can be added to any hat. weapon paint. hat parts that count wins, losses, dominations or deaths gib deaths burning death etc. add strange rarity item to turn genuine/vintage items strange. craft key blueprint. a pistol that dosnt suck for engie and scout. a primary for engie that can one hit kill mini sentrys in exchange for reduced damage. a sticky bomb launcher that allows only 3 bombs out at a time but detonate when enemys get close "proximity mines" a spy sapper that explodes when removed for burn dot "non spamable" a crowbar for all classes. a pyrovision type misc that makes everything scary gore covered and on fire. a mask that you can add a decal to. make it so players can hear the ap sap. a spy watch that can create a holagram spy for a short time to draw enemy attention "zeros watch". team death match. pillz for heavy "adds 50 temporary health that ticks away over time" a ice thrower for the pyro. enemys take no damage but are slowed for a few seconds replaced the flame thrower cancels out all flames in its radious even freindly flames.. i would call the update "the update players actually want update"
That's too much! But look at the Halloween updates.
it could be done over several updates
Mr. Stockington Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:43am 
Originally posted by omnipotent sky daddy:
Originally posted by Mr. Stockington:
That's too much! But look at the Halloween updates.
it could be done over several updates
Several updates, but not all in one.
party pooper Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:45am 
Originally posted by Mr. Stockington:
Originally posted by omnipotent sky daddy:
it could be done over several updates
Several updates, but not all in one.
ahh then it can be an expansion then.
Mr. Stockington Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:52am 
Originally posted by omnipotent sky daddy:
Originally posted by Mr. Stockington:
Several updates, but not all in one.
ahh then it can be an expansion then.
Wait. Did you change your name?
party pooper Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:57am 
Originally posted by Mr. Stockington:
Originally posted by omnipotent sky daddy:
ahh then it can be an expansion then.
Wait. Did you change your name?
nope
Mr. Stockington Jul 3, 2013 @ 5:08am 
Originally posted by omnipotent sky daddy:
Originally posted by Mr. Stockington:
Wait. Did you change your name?
nope
Well, I thought so.
Last edited by Mr. Stockington; Jul 3, 2013 @ 5:08am
ThePeculiarPyro Jul 3, 2013 @ 5:16am 
As previously stated by omni, a new pistol for engi is badly needed, and a proximity mine would be a great idea, I would just want maps, or atleast weapons, Im tired of the constant hat updates, even though I understand its because of the (not-so anymore) new workshop integration with the TF2 market
Mr. Stockington Jul 3, 2013 @ 5:26am 
Originally posted by Peculiar Pyro:
As previously stated by omni, a new pistol for engi is badly needed, and a proximity mine would be a great idea, I would just want maps, or atleast weapons, Im tired of the constant hat updates, even though I understand its because of the (not-so anymore) new workshop integration with the TF2 market
Yeah, just look at the Summer Crate. It doesn't even contain new items!
Brave Little Toaster Jul 3, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
WE NEED WEAPONS!
party pooper Jul 3, 2013 @ 4:16pm 
a crate key blueprint would be boss.it would make metal worth more and keys less. a balance the economey needs badly.
Mr. Stockington Jul 4, 2013 @ 1:52am 
Originally posted by omnipotent sky daddy:
a crate key blueprint would be boss.it would make metal worth more and keys less. a balance the economey needs badly.
Keys would be worth three crates. That'll teach those key obessers what's coming to them!
Last edited by Mr. Stockington; Jul 4, 2013 @ 1:52am
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 3, 2013 @ 3:16am
Posts: 32