Team Fortress 2
Hi. I'm Moe. Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:19pm
Game mode ideas
Think of any good game mode ideas
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
one that has normal MVM, but one player COMMANDS AND CONTROLS THE TOBORS!
Angel Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:23pm 
A sniper death match, all bridges are gone, and platform bases are far apart to prevent melee combat. So the map makes it a long ranged battle and you can only play as a sniper in this game mode, and it would be a form of an arena mode.
Originally posted by Angel:
A sniper death match, all bridges are gone, and platform bases are far apart to prevent melee combat. So the map makes it a long ranged battle and you can only play as a sniper in this game mode, and it would be a form of an arena mode.
bodyshots, bodyshots everywhere *curls into a ball*
Spy Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:28pm 
how bout mannvsmachine accept some players be robots and some mercs
one class locked arena match, random between what class everyone must go.
ayy Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:32pm 
how about a mvm game mod that makes one player controll the robots :>
Originally posted by MPG Rage Level: over 9000:
how about a mvm game mod that makes one player controll the robots :>
that's what I said...
System 32 Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:35pm 
Originally posted by Angel:
A sniper death match, all bridges are gone, and platform bases are far apart to prevent melee combat. So the map makes it a long ranged battle and you can only play as a sniper in this game mode, and it would be a form of an arena mode.
So basically 2fort with only snipers?
I'll pass.
Angel Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:36pm 
Originally posted by Sanic Teh Edgehog:
Originally posted by Angel:
A sniper death match, all bridges are gone, and platform bases are far apart to prevent melee combat. So the map makes it a long ranged battle and you can only play as a sniper in this game mode, and it would be a form of an arena mode.
So basically 2fort with only snipers?
I'll pass.

No, kinda like a map where the platforms are floating in the sky.
System 32 Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:41pm 
Originally posted by Angel:
Originally posted by Sanic Teh Edgehog:
So basically 2fort with only snipers?
I'll pass.

No, kinda like a map where the platforms are floating in the sky.
Thats basically 2fort with only snipers, all the snipers just stand on the platforms across from each other and don't move anywhere else.
Angel Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Originally posted by Sanic Teh Edgehog:
Originally posted by Angel:

No, kinda like a map where the platforms are floating in the sky.
Thats basically 2fort with only snipers, all the snipers just stand on the platforms across from each other and don't move anywhere else.

If you wanted to win and prevent your head from being blown to pieces, you would be forced to move to reduce enemy's aim on your character.
Big Boss ⇋HG⇌ Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:45pm 
How do I open the steam server browser? I want to idle on TF2 for items with textmode
Originally posted by CanIhazhatz:
How do I open the steam server browser? I want to idle on TF2 for items with textmode

wrong thread, and most likely, wrong forum...
Angel Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:47pm 
Originally posted by CanIhazhatz:
How do I open the steam server browser? I want to idle on TF2 for items with textmode

Make your own thread for that please.
Angel Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:49pm 
Originally posted by Sanic Teh Edgehog:
Originally posted by Angel:

No, kinda like a map where the platforms are floating in the sky.
Thats basically 2fort with only snipers, all the snipers just stand on the platforms across from each other and don't move anywhere else.

What if they made it so if you had machina or huntsman in your load-out, you would auto switch to default in order to help prevent body shots. In other words, machina and huntsman not allowed in this game mode?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:19pm
Posts: 27