Maybe that Tux isn't worth the hassle...
Here's what I had to do to get that Tux:
1. Downloaded the ISO for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
2. Burned that ISO onto my flash drive
3. Shrunk my C drive 50 GB to make room for Linux/TF2
4. Reset my PC, booted Ubuntu installer from my flash drive
5. Ran through installer, manually partitioned Ubuntu with that 50 GB of empty space
6. Waited for Ubuntu to finish installing and boot up.
-Ubuntu launches in ttyl mode. ♥♥♥♥ me
6.5 Spend hours trying to get Ubuntu to boot with a GUI, finally get it to work
7. Find and download steam...
-Steam has a compatability error... ♥♥♥♥
7.5 Manually update linux for another hour using the Terminal
8. Finally update and get Steam working
9. Install TF2 and Nvidia patch Steam recommends
10. Launch TF2 an hour later
PROFIT AT LAST!
Imo, that was a little much for a penguin you wear on your ♥♥♥ like the Power-Up Canteens >_>