DrVinceMD Feb 14, 2013 @ 5:42pm
TF2 Brutal Legend items
anyone know when theyl come out today?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
DrVinceMD Feb 14, 2013 @ 6:06pm 
i was just askin cus usualy there are people from valve on
Grim Genji Feb 14, 2013 @ 6:10pm 
Originally posted by TenaciousDemon:
i was just askin cus usualy there are people from valve on
Valve don't check these discussion forums
poptarts Feb 14, 2013 @ 6:11pm 
Originally posted by TenaciousDemon:
i was just askin cus usualy there are people from valve on

Mods don't count as "people from valve"
ElMikky(Cze)™☮ Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:59am 
I wonder what that tount could be! Cant wait to see it. :)
DrVinceMD Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:15pm 
maybe its a taunt kill like the user starts shredding tasty licks that electricutes anyone in front of you :P would be bad ♥♥♥
ElMikky(Cze)™☮ Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:18pm 
Originally posted by TenaciousDemon:
maybe its a taunt kill like the user starts shredding tasty licks that electricutes anyone in front of you :P would be bad ♥♥♥

Wow yeah! That would be so cool!!! :D
Governor Explosion |D20| Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:01pm 
They were briefly up on the TF2 Wiki, but were removed for some reason.

The Misc. is Eddie Riggs' mullet and soul patch, and there's a taunt involving Clementine, Eddie's cursed guitar.
xarabas Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:07pm 
I just got Genuine Buck Turner All-Stars in my inventory, but where are the other items?
Tim Timsen (Banned) Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:08pm 
Originally posted by xarabas:
I just got Genuine Buck Turner All-Stars in my inventory, but where are the other items?
That's not a Brütal Legend item.
xarabas Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
Originally posted by Tim Timsen:
Originally posted by xarabas:
I just got Genuine Buck Turner All-Stars in my inventory, but where are the other items?
That's not a Brütal Legend item.
For what game is it then?
Tim Timsen (Banned) Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
Originally posted by xarabas:
Originally posted by Tim Timsen:
That's not a Brütal Legend item.
For what game is it then?
Ask Valve.
Governor Explosion |D20| Feb 15, 2013 @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by xarabas:
Originally posted by Tim Timsen:
That's not a Brütal Legend item.
For what game is it then?

Apparently they're for pre-ordering BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2013 @ 5:42pm
Posts: 12