Diddly Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:16pm
Heavy primary idea
If heavy's primary is a heavy machine gun, then why not make a light machine gun?

Some stats:

[INSERT NAME HERE]

+15% more primary weapon ammo

+20% move speed on wearer

-10% damage penalty

+10% melee damage taken

[INSERT DESCRIPTION HERE]

[INSERT SET HERE]
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Tim Timsen (Banned) Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
Originally posted by Seymour Buhts:
If heavy's primary is a heavy machine gun, then why not make a light machine gun?
Because then he isn't HEAVY Weapons Guy anymore.
Paige Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:34pm 
Name: Christine

+15% more primary weapon ammo

+20% move speed on wearer

-10% damage penalty

+10% melee damage taken

Description: A big guy doesn't always need a heavy gun. It kind of resembles a combo of a chainsaw and the medi-gun...

*no set ideas, sorry*
TheGoodTheBad&TheGibus (Banned) Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:37pm 
"I am light weapons guy..." just doesn't have the same tone.
Paige Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
It's not super light, just light enough so that he dosen't move so slowly. I don't play Heavy often so...
TheGoodTheBad&TheGibus (Banned) Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:40pm 
Originally posted by Hound the Loyal:
It's not super light, just light enough so that he dosen't move so slowly. I don't play Heavy often so...
Then make weapons for classes you actually have experience with.
TheGoodTheBad&TheGibus (Banned) Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:42pm 
Originally posted by Hound the Loyal:
I do what i want bro.
Well if spamming discussions with craptacular suggestions is your thing, don't let me stop you.
TheGoodTheBad&TheGibus (Banned) Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:42pm 
Originally posted by Tim Timsen:
Originally posted by Sebster22:
Then make weapons for classes you actually have experience with.
Bad choice of words.
People who do that make their "dream weapon" OP³.
I guess you have a point there, but it always helps to know how a class works.
Paige Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:52pm 
Originally posted by Seymour Buhts:
Baby Sasha

+15% more primary ammo

+20% movement speed

-10% damage penalty

+10% melee damage taken

DESC: Who needs big gun when you are big man? No worries, cowards are still scared.
Yeah, like that~!
TheGoodTheBad&TheGibus (Banned) Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:53pm 
Originally posted by Hound the Loyal:
Originally posted by Seymour Buhts:
Baby Sasha

+15% more primary ammo

+20% movement speed

-10% damage penalty

+10% melee damage taken

DESC: Who needs big gun when you are big man? No worries, cowards are still scared.
Yeah, like that~!
The name/desc is pretty good! You can totally picture the heavy saying that.
Diddly Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:54pm 
Originally posted by Sebster22:
Originally posted by Hound the Loyal:
Yeah, like that~!
The name/desc is pretty good! You can totally picture the heavy saying that.

Thanks!
Diddly Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:55pm 
I'll try to design it soon.
Paige Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:56pm 
Good Luck with that, bro. :)
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:16pm
Posts: 12