Zyroxeon Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:33pm
A fix to all your TF2 problems
Half the people on here are obvious crash♥♥♥♥

they get hl2.exe has stopped working all the time

Here's a guaranteed fudging solution that works 88% of the time.

rename your team fortress 2 folder
run game
delete renamed folder

fixed

if this doesn't work I'll give you one refined
Last edited by Zyroxeon; Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:34pm
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
{λ³} گοηυ Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:45pm 
it doesn't work because my tf2 already works

can i has ref plssss
Zyroxeon Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:47pm 
Originally posted by Sοηυ:
it doesn't work because my tf2 already works

can i has ref plssss
i'm getting real sick of your really
{λ³} گοηυ Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:52pm 
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
Originally posted by Sοηυ:
it doesn't work because my tf2 already works

can i has ref plssss
i'm getting real sick of your really
are you really
System 32 Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:53pm 
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
Here's a guaranteed fudging solution that works 88% of the time.
I am the 22%
Free ref for meh.
Zyroxeon Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:54pm 
Originally posted by Sοηυ:
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
i'm getting real sick of your really
are you really
it's finally catching on

I REALLY


Originally posted by System 32:
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
Here's a guaranteed fudging solution that works 88% of the time.
I am the 22%
Free ref for meh.
>22%

leleelelelleelelelleleleleleleleleleleleleleellee
{λ³} گοηυ Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:56pm 
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
Originally posted by Sοηυ:
are you really
it's finally catching on

I REALLY
I don't think you really
Zyroxeon Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:57pm 
they think i aren't really, but really it be



this is the quote of 2013 that you must think about wherever you go, for it boggles the mind
{λ³} گοηυ Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:58pm 
This. This is really
Ghost Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:06pm 
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
Half the people on here are obvious crash♥♥♥♥

they get hl2.exe has stopped working all the time

Here's a guaranteed fudging solution that works 88% of the time.

rename your team fortress 2 folder
run game
delete renamed folder

fixed

if this doesn't work I'll give you one refined
I heard there was also this console command called "unbindall" that gives you all the hats and weapons in every quality.
Zyroxeon Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:07pm 
Originally posted by {MGCH}BBSOS Itsuki Koizumi:
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
Half the people on here are obvious crash♥♥♥♥

they get hl2.exe has stopped working all the time

Here's a guaranteed fudging solution that works 88% of the time.

rename your team fortress 2 folder
run game
delete renamed folder

fixed

if this doesn't work I'll give you one refined
I heard there was also this console command called "unbindall" that gives you all the hats and weapons in every quality.
Incorrect, it reoptimizes the tf2 engine so that corrupted files are fixed and that the game will run generally faster.
{λ³} گοηυ Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:08pm 
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
Originally posted by {MGCH}BBSOS Itsuki Koizumi:
I heard there was also this console command called "unbindall" that gives you all the hats and weapons in every quality.
Incorrect, it reoptimizes the tf2 engine so that corrupted files are fixed and that the game will run generally faster.
Really? I tried it and got 34 buds and a ton of Festive Self-Made Unusual Team Captains.
Zyroxeon Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:12pm 
And that too.
System 32 Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:13pm 
I heard that deleting system 32 works way better than unbindall
Zyroxeon Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:20pm 
Originally posted by System 32:
I heard that deleting system 32 works way better than unbindall
both are incredibly good tf2 fixes and give you free rare stuff.

How do you think you see so many people with earbuds and unusuals?
Salem Bitch Trials Feb 12, 2013 @ 10:39pm 
Hey man it didnt work man.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:33pm
Posts: 16