Team Fortress 2 > Obecné diskuze > Detaily tématu
Ice 10. úno. 2013 v 8.59 dop.
whats the best heavy melee
just wanted to hear everyones opinion, thanks
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 71 komentářů
< >
Mucinex 10. úno. 2013 v 8.59 dop. 
IMO it's the Gloves of Running Urgently.
princess kitten 10. úno. 2013 v 9.01 dop. 
Either the GRU or the Warrior's Spirit. K.G.B is meh and situational, and the Eviction Notice is garbage. Fists are all right, and the Apoco-Fists are a fun gimmick to mess around with.
estebanlolfatal 10. úno. 2013 v 9.03 dop. 
The Apoco-Fists Are good to fight with someone who have low HP
Mucinex 10. úno. 2013 v 9.04 dop. 
What am I saying? The Holiday Punch is the best. Hands down.
princess kitten 10. úno. 2013 v 9.04 dop. 
What?

The Apoco-Fists have the same stats as the Fists...
GroovyDoor 10. úno. 2013 v 9.04 dop. 
Gloves of Running Urgently, if you know how to use it and when use it.
Exodus 10. úno. 2013 v 9.06 dop. 
pan, saxxy award, or holiday punch. pan becuz pans r cool, saxxy becuz it has 50% more damage, no downsides and holiday punch becuase its basicly fists with benefits.
Mucinex 10. úno. 2013 v 9.07 dop. 
unkoun původně napsal:
saxxy becuz it has 50% more damage
That's where you're wrong.
Fancy 10. úno. 2013 v 9.41 dop. 
Here's the situation you would use each in:

  • Gloves of Running Urgently, Fists of Steel: Escaping
  • Warrior's Spirit, Eviction Notice: Melee Fighting
  • Fists, Reskins, Holiday Punch: All-Around good
  • Killing Gloves of Boxing: Do not use outside of Medieval (even then you want Warrior's Spirit or Eviction Notice)
BlacKy #GoSpursGo 10. úno. 2013 v 9.53 dop. 
Nobody mentioned fists of steel... which imo they r as good as the GRU, for escaping measures. For melee fight, the warriors spirit + buffalo sandvich takes everything else down.

Ice 10. úno. 2013 v 10.21 dop. 
SnB SemiP Fancy! původně napsal:
Here's the situation you would use each in:

  • Gloves of Running Urgently, Fists of Steel: Escaping
  • Warrior's Spirit, Eviction Notice: Melee Fighting
  • Fists, Reskins, Holiday Punch: All-Around good
  • Killing Gloves of Boxing: Do not use outside of Medieval (even then you want Warrior's Spirit or Eviction Notice)
Killing gloves of boxing can be used as a last resort, the good thing is if you actually kill someone you can garantee your escape, because nobodys going to follow a heavy with crits.
they are my favorite for messing around aswell
BlacKy #GoSpursGo 10. úno. 2013 v 10.25 dop. 
Ice0x původně napsal:
Killing gloves of boxing can be used as a last resort, the good thing is if you actually kill someone you can garantee your escape, because nobodys going to follow a heavy with crits.
they are my favorite for messing around aswell


The minigun > critted KGB 95% of the time, making this item basically useless. The other 5% is more for messing around with heavy punches, not for actual gaming.
Ghost 10. úno. 2013 v 10.53 dop. 
BlacKy původně napsal:
Ice0x původně napsal:
Killing gloves of boxing can be used as a last resort, the good thing is if you actually kill someone you can garantee your escape, because nobodys going to follow a heavy with crits.
they are my favorite for messing around aswell


The minigun > critted KGB 95% of the time, making this item basically useless. The other 5% is more for messing around with heavy punches, not for actual gaming.
Pull out your shotgun to take maximum advantage of the kgb's crits.
Ice 10. úno. 2013 v 10.55 dop. 
BlacKy původně napsal:
Ice0x původně napsal:
Killing gloves of boxing can be used as a last resort, the good thing is if you actually kill someone you can garantee your escape, because nobodys going to follow a heavy with crits.
they are my favorite for messing around aswell


The minigun > critted KGB 95% of the time, making this item basically useless. The other 5% is more for messing around with heavy punches, not for actual gaming.
but when you are trying to escape desperately with low health (Hence why i said "last resort") you are not going to stop and pull out your minigun, and as itsuki said, fire shotgun to warn enemies to back off (i use brassB, shotgun, and kgb)
KamikazeMushrooms 10. úno. 2013 v 10.58 dop. 
The Holiday Punch is so fun, but it isn't very effective
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 71 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50
Datum odeslání: 10. úno. 2013 v 8.59 dop.
Počet příspěvků: 71