Team Fortress 2
Bad President Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:17pm
Cow Mangler buff?
It kinda needs a buff to defend your self. Why not default loading speed, or faster firing speed? Or can be crit boosted? Like a small boost, 1 small change.
Last edited by Bad President; Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:21pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Tim Timsen (Banned) Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:18pm 
It's fine as it is.
System 32 Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:20pm 
Originally posted by Arcade Game Panic:
It kinda needs a buff to defend your self. Why not default loading speed, or faster firing speed? Or can be crit boosted?
I use the Cow Mangler all the time, I don't see what the big deal is.
Captain Lazuli Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:56pm 
Doesn't it have a bigger clip size? That's op enough.
Bad President Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:59pm 
Originally posted by Sandvich:
Doesn't it have a bigger clip size? That's op enough.
Its just 1 more rocket, and that doesnt make it op, in my opinion.
It can't be reflected
it can disable buildings for a time
charge shot can ignite people on fire
it lags people with crappy computers so thats an advantage (lag switcher)

What the hell do you want more for this weapon
Last edited by SharkWithALaserBeam; Jan 25, 2013 @ 5:29pm
Tim Timsen (Banned) Jan 25, 2013 @ 5:29pm 
Originally posted by SharkWithALaserBeam:
It can't be reflected
You might want to sit down, I have terrible news for you.
Originally posted by Tim Timsen:
Originally posted by SharkWithALaserBeam:
It can't be reflected
You might want to sit down, I have terrible news for you.
I...I...can't believe thi-iiis. That's impossibruuuu
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/188/243/vader.jpg?1319019416
Last edited by SharkWithALaserBeam; Jan 25, 2013 @ 5:31pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:17pm
Posts: 7