Kirito Jan 20, 2013 @ 4:07pm
zombies
i think a new game mode should come out about zombies. This game mode would be similar to mann vs machine but instead mann vs zombies. You would still get everything from mann vs machine but with more abilites like zombie repelinet wicth would let you not be able to get infected. To those who read this thank you.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Kirito Jan 20, 2013 @ 4:26pm 
i only posted this comment to see if people liked it but thanks.
Pie > Cake Jan 20, 2013 @ 4:26pm 
That's why Left 4 Dead exists.
Kirito Jan 20, 2013 @ 4:59pm 
well tf2 lovers would be able to play zombies now
Kirito Jan 20, 2013 @ 4:59pm 
and get new items
His Dudeness Jan 20, 2013 @ 5:03pm 
They do have a server side mod that simulates Left 4 Dead. It's pretty fun every red player who dies switches over to the blue team which can only use melee weapons and a limited selection of other non-gun items. Also most of the time weapons are limited to what can be found on the map.
poptarts Jan 20, 2013 @ 5:18pm 
Originally posted by mookieluke:
well tf2 lovers would be able to play zombies now

Then nobody would buy l4d2 and l4d, because they could get the same exact thing out of tf2 and valve would loose money.
ShredderZX (No Audio) Jan 20, 2013 @ 7:11pm 
-Zombie Fortress
-Left 4 Dead
-Wave 666

Plus those annoying COD fanboys would get ♥♥♥♥ed. They're already ♥♥♥♥ed at us although we didn't rip them off, so imagine how ♥♥♥♥ed they would be if we do.
ShredderZX (No Audio) Jan 20, 2013 @ 7:12pm 
Originally posted by His Dudeness:
They do have a server side mod that simulates Left 4 Dead. It's pretty fun every red player who dies switches over to the blue team which can only use melee weapons and a limited selection of other non-gun items. Also most of the time weapons are limited to what can be found on the map.
Exactly. That's Zombie Fortress.
cheesellama Jan 20, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
Originally posted by mookieluke:
i think a new game mode should come out about zombies. This game mode would be similar to mann vs machine but instead mann vs zombies. You would still get everything from mann vs machine but with more abilites like zombie repelinet wicth would let you not be able to get infected. To those who read this thank you.

You must be new here!

There's already a zombie fortress mod. Not to mention that they had wave 666 (which in spite of its name had over 900 robots) for the Haloween update. It had zombies instead of robots.
Jakobmarley265 {Bubbles} Jan 21, 2013 @ 1:33am 
TF2 + Zombies = More CoD ♥♥♥♥'s Coming Into TF2 And Saying It's ♥♥♥♥...
In Other Words..
TF2 + CoD = World Explosion...
Kirito Jan 21, 2013 @ 6:11am 
i understand about them losing money and a wave 666 and
with more cod fans. That would suck
now i was gonna see if it could be a game mode well i guess not!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 20, 2013 @ 4:07pm
Posts: 12