Today the Steampipe Update goes live, what do you hope to see?
So according to Valve, today is the big day that Steampipe goes live for all TF2 users. Granted that isn't a big deal for those of us who've already converted to the Beta, but obviously it is going to be accompanied by an update that at the very least should add Robo-Crate Keys.
However, since this is SPUD and we all LOVE to speculate and hopelessly over-hype every single update, let's get this show on the road, shall we?
What do you hope to appear in tonight's update?
For me, I'd like to see the patch notes go a little something like this...
- Added new Maps, koth_lecture_valley and pl_morrigan_alley
- Added new MvM Missions Medieval Massacre and Mann Co Strikes Back
- Added new Medieval  and Uranium Botkiller Weapons 
- Added Robo-Crate Key to the Mann Co Store
- Mann Co Supply Crate Keys and Robo-Keys are now on sale for 99¢
- Added new Engineer PDA, Medieval Blueprints
- Moved Pip-Boy to the PDA Slot
- Added new Pyro secondary, Pyromancer's Spellbook
- Added new Spy PDA, Prop Disguise Kit
- Robo-Sandvich can now be token-crafted
- Buffalo Steak Sandvich now increases firing speed by 20%
- Half-Zatoichi can no longer gain random critical Hits
- Splendid Screen now only grants Crits on a full charge
- Homewrecker's damage bonus to buildings now applies to Tanks
- Neon Annihilator now marks Robots for death in MvM
- Removed the Invisibility Watch, Enthusiast's Timepiece, Quäckenbirdt, Cloak And Dagger, and Dead Ringer from the Medieval Mode item whitelist.
- Conniver's Kunai can now be thrown with M2 (Backstabs deal Mini-Crit damage when thrown, deals Bleed on hit, recharges in 6 seconds)
- Added new effect "Eerie Glow" to the Unusual Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker (Same glowing effect as the Boss' Headtaker)
- The Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker can now be equipped by the Pyro (Has the same stats as the Powerjack when equipped by Pyro)
- Added new Medi Guns Upgrade, Ammo Regen to the Upgrade Station
- Added new misc slot item, Cyborg Converter
- Added new animations for all Robot models
- Added new ConVar, mat_disablephong
- Restored ConVar, mat_picmip -10
 Three-Rune Blade, Half-Zatoichi, Maul, Eyelander, Robo-Sandvich, Southern Hospitality, Solemn Vow, Shahanshah, Conniver's Kunai
 Fan O' War, Righteous Bison, Phlogistinator, Grenade Launcher, Robo-Sandvich, Wrangler, Kritzkrieg, Sydney Sleeper, Dead Ringer
Yes, I have had awhile to think about this, and yes I know most of it isn't going to happen...