Team Fortress 2 > Discussões gerais > Detalhes do tópico
Shrek Is LOVE, Shrek Is LIFE 19/abr/2013 às 15:04
You Looking for a Group With Raptors?
Join our group, the holy raptors, and you can be loved and cared for by fellow members. We only allow humans and raptors that are good of heart, so don't feel like you're differant. Amen
Exibindo comentários 115 de 19
< >
Shrek Is LOVE, Shrek Is LIFE 19/abr/2013 às 15:05 
Hi, I'm Raptor God, and welcom to my group. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and be loved.
Gangrene Toe Loss 19/abr/2013 às 15:18 
This put a smile on my face. Good job, OP.[cdn.memegenerator.net]
Rex, the lonely dinosaur 19/abr/2013 às 15:20 
please can i join im a lonely dinosaur
(by the way did i spell dinosaur correctly)
Shrek Is LOVE, Shrek Is LIFE 19/abr/2013 às 16:16 
Bonk! Atomic Dinosaur, yes, you may join our holy group, i hope you have a great time. Amen
Rex, the lonely dinosaur 20/abr/2013 às 1:28 
raptor god add me
scavenge 20/abr/2013 às 1:31 
Oh crap, I'm a worm.
Shrek Is LOVE, Shrek Is LIFE 21/abr/2013 às 7:08 
Even you, worm, may one day become a dinosaur (hint: change your picture and name). and you may be blessed. Amen
Rex, the lonely dinosaur 21/abr/2013 às 7:11 
Escrito originalmente por Raptor God:
Even you, worm, may one day become a dinosaur (hint: change your picture and name). and you may be blessed. Amen
then even if im a tyrannosaurus i am accepted
scavenge 21/abr/2013 às 7:46 
Escrito originalmente por Raptor God:
Even you, worm, may one day become a dinosaur (hint: change your picture and name). and you may be blessed. Amen

It's not gonna happen, I'm a real worm on society. Leeching off of your fears, hopes, energy, money. Slurpadurp.
M'aiq the Liar (Banido(a)) 21/abr/2013 às 7:50 
Im a Metorite that hit the gulf of Mexico guess im not welcome then.
Rex, the lonely dinosaur 21/abr/2013 às 8:35 
Escrito originalmente por IronMaiden:
Im a Metorite that hit the gulf of Mexico guess im not welcome then.
so it was you
Day (Banido(a)) 21/abr/2013 às 8:45 
That's it, we now need an Atheist march for this.
EVERYONE, THERE WERE NO RAPTORS, NO DINOSAURS, THEY ARE ALL LIES, IT WAS CREATION, NOT EVOLUTION!
Rex, the lonely dinosaur 21/abr/2013 às 9:04 
Escrito originalmente por MousebombN64:
That's it, we now need an Atheist march for this.
EVERYONE, THERE WERE NO RAPTORS, NO DINOSAURS, THEY ARE ALL LIES, IT WAS CREATION, NOT EVOLUTION!
i dont know who you are
but im gonna find you and im gonna kill you
Última edição por Rex, the lonely dinosaur; 21/abr/2013 às 9:04
Shrek Is LOVE, Shrek Is LIFE 21/abr/2013 às 15:46 
ok, ok. you do not need to fight about this creation and evolution junk. all that you need to know is that I created all that lives, and doesn't. Amen.
Rex, the lonely dinosaur 21/abr/2013 às 15:48 
Escrito originalmente por Raptor God:
ok, ok. you do not need to fight about this creation and evolution junk. all that you need to know is that I created all that lives, and doesn't. Amen.
raptor god i discovered that im only 45% tyrannosaurus so im kinda of a raptor and i love tf2 (remaining 55% im raptor)
Última edição por Rex, the lonely dinosaur; 21/abr/2013 às 15:49
Exibindo comentários 115 de 19
< >
Por página: 15 30 50
Publicado em: 19/abr/2013 às 15:04
Mensagens: 19