K-9 Buttcheeks Apr 19, 2013 @ 3:04pm
You Looking for a Group With Raptors?
Join our group, the holy raptors, and you can be loved and cared for by fellow members. We only allow humans and raptors that are good of heart, so don't feel like you're differant. Amen
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
K-9 Buttcheeks Apr 19, 2013 @ 3:05pm 
Hi, I'm Raptor God, and welcom to my group. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and be loved.
Gangrene Toe Loss Apr 19, 2013 @ 3:18pm 
This put a smile on my face. Good job, OP.[cdn.memegenerator.net]
Rex, the lonely dinosaur Apr 19, 2013 @ 3:20pm 
please can i join im a lonely dinosaur
(by the way did i spell dinosaur correctly)
K-9 Buttcheeks Apr 19, 2013 @ 4:16pm 
Bonk! Atomic Dinosaur, yes, you may join our holy group, i hope you have a great time. Amen
Rex, the lonely dinosaur Apr 20, 2013 @ 1:28am 
raptor god add me
scavenge (Banned) Apr 20, 2013 @ 1:31am 
Oh crap, I'm a worm.
K-9 Buttcheeks Apr 21, 2013 @ 7:08am 
Even you, worm, may one day become a dinosaur (hint: change your picture and name). and you may be blessed. Amen
Rex, the lonely dinosaur Apr 21, 2013 @ 7:11am 
Originally posted by Raptor God:
Even you, worm, may one day become a dinosaur (hint: change your picture and name). and you may be blessed. Amen
then even if im a tyrannosaurus i am accepted
scavenge (Banned) Apr 21, 2013 @ 7:46am 
Originally posted by Raptor God:
Even you, worm, may one day become a dinosaur (hint: change your picture and name). and you may be blessed. Amen

It's not gonna happen, I'm a real worm on society. Leeching off of your fears, hopes, energy, money. Slurpadurp.
M'aiq the Liar (Banned) Apr 21, 2013 @ 7:50am 
Im a Metorite that hit the gulf of Mexico guess im not welcome then.
Rex, the lonely dinosaur Apr 21, 2013 @ 8:35am 
Originally posted by IronMaiden:
Im a Metorite that hit the gulf of Mexico guess im not welcome then.
so it was you
Wibble (Banned) Apr 21, 2013 @ 8:45am 
That's it, we now need an Atheist march for this.
EVERYONE, THERE WERE NO RAPTORS, NO DINOSAURS, THEY ARE ALL LIES, IT WAS CREATION, NOT EVOLUTION!
Rex, the lonely dinosaur Apr 21, 2013 @ 9:04am 
Originally posted by MousebombN64:
That's it, we now need an Atheist march for this.
EVERYONE, THERE WERE NO RAPTORS, NO DINOSAURS, THEY ARE ALL LIES, IT WAS CREATION, NOT EVOLUTION!
i dont know who you are
but im gonna find you and im gonna kill you
Last edited by Rex, the lonely dinosaur; Apr 21, 2013 @ 9:04am
K-9 Buttcheeks Apr 21, 2013 @ 3:46pm 
ok, ok. you do not need to fight about this creation and evolution junk. all that you need to know is that I created all that lives, and doesn't. Amen.
Rex, the lonely dinosaur Apr 21, 2013 @ 3:48pm 
Originally posted by Raptor God:
ok, ok. you do not need to fight about this creation and evolution junk. all that you need to know is that I created all that lives, and doesn't. Amen.
raptor god i discovered that im only 45% tyrannosaurus so im kinda of a raptor and i love tf2 (remaining 55% im raptor)
Last edited by Rex, the lonely dinosaur; Apr 21, 2013 @ 3:49pm
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2013 @ 3:04pm
Posts: 19