Asuka Langley Apr 12, 2013 @ 7:00am
Sam's new hat
Well since we all know how ♥♥♥♥ing expensive Max's severed head was, do you guys think that Sam's hat will be worth anything NEAR that price?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
dinn3r Apr 12, 2013 @ 7:01am 
Nah, it's an achievement item from a $5 game that will continue to be available. Max's head was only available for a brief time as a preorder for a more expensive game. Although a lot of the Max Head price is hype instead of actual value, I think.
Last edited by dinn3r; Apr 12, 2013 @ 7:02am
Asuka Langley Apr 12, 2013 @ 7:03am 
Thanks, guess I wont be pre-ordering pokernight 2...
Originally posted by The Last Templar:
Nah, it's an achievement item from a $5 game that will continue to be available. Max's head was only available for a brief time as a preorder for a more expensive game.
dinn3r Apr 12, 2013 @ 7:09am 
Originally posted by Suiseiseki Desu~:
Thanks, guess I wont be pre-ordering pokernight 2...
Originally posted by The Last Templar:
Nah, it's an achievement item from a $5 game that will continue to be available. Max's head was only available for a brief time as a preorder for a more expensive game.

Why not? The items look nice, regardless of how rare they are :)
Woobie :3 Apr 12, 2013 @ 8:30am 
Poker Night items were never rare, so they probably won't be rare now.
The Max head was part of a seperate promotion. Also, think about it this way: If you can get it that easily, then so can other people, which would crash its price.
Tolna Apr 12, 2013 @ 8:39am 
Originally posted by W.O.O.Bie ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ:
Poker Night items were never rare, so they probably won't be rare now.
The Max head was part of a seperate promotion. Also, think about it this way: If you can get it that easily, then so can other people, which would crash its price.

This^

Max's Severed head was, I believe, the second ever promo for TF2 next to the Bills Hat. Making it pretty dang rare.

I would focus more on getting something because it looks cool. Sides, you also get a nice knife for the heavy!
Last edited by Tolna; Apr 12, 2013 @ 8:40am
dinn3r Apr 12, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Originally posted by Tolna:
Originally posted by W.O.O.Bie ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ:
Poker Night items were never rare, so they probably won't be rare now.
The Max head was part of a seperate promotion. Also, think about it this way: If you can get it that easily, then so can other people, which would crash its price.

This^

Max's Severed head was, I believe, the second ever promo for TF2 next to the Bills Hat. Making it pretty dang rare.

I would focus more on getting something because it looks cool. Sides, you also get a nice knife for the heavy!

personally, I'm most interested in the scout boot things :)
twitch.tv/gagaga/ (Banned) Apr 12, 2013 @ 9:21am 
The loafers and the skewer are all I'm in it for. I already have Brock's locks, so...
Woobie :3 Apr 12, 2013 @ 6:44pm 
Originally posted by MousebombN64:
The loafers and the skewer are all I'm in it for. I already have Brock's locks, so...
Whaddya mean? The Brock's Locks aren't a promo for this game. The promos are the Bloodhound (Sam's hat), a big fedora thingy, the Dapper Disguise (Borderlands), a human mask for the Spy, Necromonicrown (Evil Ash of AOD), a skull hat thingy, Long Fall Loafers (Portal), a kinda footwear, and the Samson Skewer (Brock Samson), a knife which is a misc.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Poker_Night_2
Last edited by Woobie :3; Apr 12, 2013 @ 6:44pm
ShenanAgain Apr 12, 2013 @ 6:56pm 
Originally posted by W.O.O.Bie ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ:
Originally posted by MousebombN64:
The loafers and the skewer are all I'm in it for. I already have Brock's locks, so...
Whaddya mean? The Brock's Locks aren't a promo for this game. The promos are the Bloodhound (Sam's hat), a big fedora thingy, the Dapper Disguise (Borderlands), a human mask for the Spy, Necromonicrown (Evil Ash of AOD), a skull hat thingy, Long Fall Loafers (Portal), a kinda footwear, and the Samson Skewer (Brock Samson), a knife which is a misc.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Poker_Night_2
Right.

He's saying he already has Brock's locks and the knife will complete the set.
Woobie :3 Apr 12, 2013 @ 6:57pm 
Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
Originally posted by W.O.O.Bie ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ:
Whaddya mean? The Brock's Locks aren't a promo for this game. The promos are the Bloodhound (Sam's hat), a big fedora thingy, the Dapper Disguise (Borderlands), a human mask for the Spy, Necromonicrown (Evil Ash of AOD), a skull hat thingy, Long Fall Loafers (Portal), a kinda footwear, and the Samson Skewer (Brock Samson), a knife which is a misc.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Poker_Night_2
Right.

He's saying he already has Brock's locks and the knife will complete the set.
OOHHHH, I thought he meant he already had a Brock Lock's and teh so was a negative and not positive.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2013 @ 7:00am
Posts: 10