Team Fortress 2
Quinnston7768 (I HAVE RETURNED) Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:27pm
????
my FOV makes me see the the hand that holds the medigun handle when i play as the medic. and my original FOV dident do that. anyone got a fix? P.S every FOV option is the same. plz help!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Brian Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:32pm 
You're supposed to see the Medic's hands... even on the lowest FOV.
Murray Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
The 'draw viewmodel' distance might be different. I think that's what it's called...
Quinnston7768 (I HAVE RETURNED) Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:46pm 
draw viewmodle? where can i find that?
Murray Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:47pm 
Advanced options menu
Quinnston7768 (I HAVE RETURNED) Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:48pm 
Originally posted by Murray:
Advanced options menu
ok ill do that.
Murray Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
'viewmodel field of view' that's the one.
Quinnston7768 (I HAVE RETURNED) Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:50pm 
Originally posted by Murray:
'viewmodel field of view' that's the one.
ok advanced video options is where it is? but i dont see it.
Brian Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:52pm 
It's in advanced options. On the main menu, there are options, and right next to it, there is advanced options. It should be there.
Murray Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:52pm 
No. You're looking at Options/Video/Advanced menu. You should go to the Advanced Options menu right from the start screen.
Quinnston7768 (I HAVE RETURNED) Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:53pm 
Originally posted by Murray:
No. You're looking at Options/Video/Advanced menu. You should go to the Advanced Options menu right from the start screen.
I GOT IT. ._.
Quinnston7768 (I HAVE RETURNED) Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:58pm 
well whenever i stwich weps the arm of the class im playing as is flowting. and when i swing some melee weps. the arm is flowting. anyone know a fix?
Murray Apr 1, 2013 @ 6:00pm 
Don't think so. That's just what happens if you have it at max view distance.
Quinnston7768 (I HAVE RETURNED) Apr 1, 2013 @ 7:22pm 
Originally posted by Murray:
Don't think so. That's just what happens if you have it at max view distance.
well i try every option for FOV and its the same.
Murray Apr 1, 2013 @ 7:43pm 
It shouldn't be.

There's two different FoVs. The one in the video options menu changes the field of view of the environment and the one in 'Adv. Options' changes the field of view of your weapon.
Quinnston7768 (I HAVE RETURNED) Apr 1, 2013 @ 8:09pm 
Originally posted by Murray:
It shouldn't be.

There's two different FoVs. The one in the video options menu changes the field of view of the environment and the one in 'Adv. Options' changes the field of view of your weapon.
o...k. then witch lines afect the field view of the environment.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:27pm
Posts: 16