Team Fortress 2
A Dud Mar 30, 2013 @ 8:17pm
Let's start a TF2 improv story
There ain't jack ♥♥♥♥ goin' on in these discussions so I decided to start an improv. I'll start it off:

The Heavy Weapons Guy wakes up in his personal cabin, stationed on the outskirts of cp_dustbowl. He gets out of bed and walks outside. What does he see?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
KingofMemes69 Mar 30, 2013 @ 8:27pm 
The enemy Pyro, right next to his extremely flammable wooden cabin.
Ya Boy, Paradox Mar 30, 2013 @ 8:30pm 
He runs as fast as he can, but the pyro notices him, eventually he finds an teleporter entrance.

Enter the teleporter? Y/N
Alex Jones Mar 30, 2013 @ 8:41pm 
Originally posted by paradox_sandwich.exe:
He runs as fast as he can, but the pyro notices him, eventually he finds an teleporter entrance.

Enter the teleporter? Y/N
420° snap to the pyro's face, pull out tomislav and get beamed up in style.
KingofMemes69 Mar 30, 2013 @ 8:44pm 
The Heavy immediately gets backstabbed by a teleporter camping Spy.
Last edited by KingofMemes69; Mar 30, 2013 @ 8:46pm
Woobie :3 Mar 30, 2013 @ 9:00pm 
The spy gets backstabbed by a teleporter camping spy camping heavy. The heavy waits for more teleporter camping spies, when someone comes out of the teleporter...
Alex Jones Mar 30, 2013 @ 9:00pm 
Originally posted by Brian:
The Heavy immediately gets backstabbed by a teleporter camping Spy.
Antagonists never kill protagonists unless the plot absolutely demands it.
Just like jams with guns or running out of bullets.
Woobie :3 Mar 30, 2013 @ 9:01pm 
Originally posted by ownomics:
Originally posted by Brian:
The Heavy immediately gets backstabbed by a teleporter camping Spy.
Antagonists never kill protagonists unless the plot absolutely demands it.
Just like jams with guns or running out of bullets.
But...IMPROV KNOWS NO RULES! Also, I don't think we have much of a plot.
Alex Jones Mar 30, 2013 @ 9:03pm 
Originally posted by W.O.O.B Woobie:
I don't think we have much of a plot.
Not yet.
If every main character died in the intro of movies or novels then we wouldn't have very much entertainment left.
Woobie :3 Mar 30, 2013 @ 9:05pm 
Originally posted by ownomics:
Originally posted by W.O.O.B Woobie:
I don't think we have much of a plot.
Not yet.
If every main character died in the intro of movies or novels then we wouldn't have very much entertainment left.
Yeah. But the heavy was only a starting point. He wasn't really confirmed to be a main character. Back to the story now?
Alex Jones Mar 30, 2013 @ 9:06pm 
Originally posted by W.O.O.B Woobie:
He wasn't really confirmed to be a main character.
Keyword "yet". But then a wild plot twist appeared.
RIP in peace unnamed male russian #1.
KingofMemes69 Mar 30, 2013 @ 9:17pm 
Originally posted by ownomics:
Originally posted by W.O.O.B Woobie:
He wasn't really confirmed to be a main character.
Keyword "yet". But then a wild plot twist appeared.
RIP in peace unnamed male russian #1.
I don't quite understand what this means...
Jaffa Mar 30, 2013 @ 10:53pm 
Originally posted by W.O.O.B Woobie:
The spy gets backstabbed by a teleporter camping spy camping heavy. The heavy waits for more teleporter camping spies, when someone comes out of the teleporter...

Its the enginner wondering what the hell is happening, he pulls out his shotgun only to be mowed down by the heavy in seconds
Last edited by Jaffa; Mar 30, 2013 @ 10:53pm
Zyroxeon Mar 30, 2013 @ 10:56pm 
Then the heavy transforms into VALVe and deletes TF2
Jaffa Mar 30, 2013 @ 11:05pm 
Originally posted by Zyroxeon:
Then the heavy transforms into VALVe and deletes TF2

Gabe Newell comes picks up his golden wrench and a slice of pizza, eats the pizza and turns into "Super Programmer guy" the heavy turns back into his orginal form and starts running away only for Gabe to quickly slide to him and turn him into gold using the pizza box, using the wrench it opens the heavies mouth finding the holy sandvich, data to all the teamfortress 2 files. He eats it and throws it up onto a Windows computer therefor recreating tf2
Zyroxeon Mar 30, 2013 @ 11:07pm 
I accidentally
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 30, 2013 @ 8:17pm
Posts: 31