me Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:11pm
I want back the old equalizer
:( i want back the original equalizer, pls valve
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Shima R.I.P 2012-2014 Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:19pm 
me too :(
Last edited by Shima R.I.P 2012-2014; Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:19pm
me Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:21pm 
no one has ever proposed to replace the old equalizer?
Skintanium Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:22pm 
I never had a problem with the old one myself. Still don't see why it was split to be honest. A Soldier utilizing its full potential was not a big deal unless he caught me off guard.
RaptorRed Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
Depends on how valve execute it, would current escape plans/equalisers merge or would each pickaxe become the buffed equaliser? Problems could arise with qualities/name tags
≡DSN≡ | Zeta Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:32pm 
The only problem with the split I see, is that 95% of the people seem to use the Escape Plan and the other 5% the Equalizer. So basically: Escape Plan is used more often.
ownomics Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:33pm 
Originally posted by Skintanium Armor:
I never had a problem with the old one myself. Still don't see why it was split to be honest. A Soldier utilizing its full potential was not a big deal unless he caught me off guard.
The most glaring reason why valve split the equalizer is because they don't want any class to have a "most powerful/useful" weapon. They want people to set up their loadouts based on situation - they don't want there to be a "best loadout" for the soldier or any other class.
Space Walker Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:34pm 
It was over-powered, there isn't anything you can do now. Don't cry over spilt milk.
me Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:36pm 
Originally posted by DFS Space Walker:
It was over-powered, there isn't anything you can do now. Don't cry over spilt milk.
hope it does not hurt anyone :)
Nuclear Kangaroo Mar 24, 2013 @ 3:35pm 
yes we totally need more weapons that are cmplete upgrades from the stock

/sarcasm
Skintanium Mar 24, 2013 @ 3:40pm 
Originally posted by ownomics:
The most glaring reason why valve split the equalizer is because they don't want any class to have a "most powerful/useful" weapon. They want people to set up their loadouts based on situation - they don't want there to be a "best loadout" for the soldier or any other class.

See, therein lies my problem. I never thought of it like that. Just in a manner of which I experienced its use, which I've mentioned already.
Woobie :3 Mar 24, 2013 @ 4:19pm 
The escape plan is already basically a direct upgrade from stock itself. Combine with the equalizer, and you have soldier-scouts running around.
Rex, the lonely dinosaur Mar 24, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
what do you mean old equalizer
M'aiq the Liar (Banned) Mar 24, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
You must be new escape plan and eqaulizer used to be one weapon they nerfed it and broke it into two weapons the escape plan is still kinda iffy in my opinion. I dont think soldier is suppose to go allmost as quick as a scout but i dont care that much.
Rex, the lonely dinosaur Mar 24, 2013 @ 6:18pm 
Originally posted by IronMaiden:
You must be new escape plan and eqaulizer used to be one weapon they nerfed it and broke it into two weapons the escape plan is still kinda iffy in my opinion. I dont think soldier is suppose to go allmost as quick as a scout but i dont care that much.
i have only started this january so i thought they were always separate weapons sorry
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:11pm
Posts: 16