JaCe!!! Mar 14, 2013 @ 7:54pm
My god beggers....
My friend/Cousin just played tf2 for a few days now.Sence he upgraded to premiem he then wanted to have more items and was keap asking me for items for HOURS!!EVEN ON CHAT AND VOICE CHAT!!!What should I do?*My grammer is bad but ignore that*
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Sexy Mexican Seagull Mar 14, 2013 @ 7:59pm 
block him
ShenanAgain Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:01pm 
Disown him as a cousin.
ownomics Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:05pm 
Tell him to shut up, get a work ethic and stop begging. Offer to introduce him to the TF2 economy and how to maintain a reputation by being a good trader rather than ruin it by being a begger. If he continues, simply block him.

If you choose my method, then talk to him in a peaceful, mediating manner rather than in an aggressive tone like the way I wrote.

Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
Disown him as a cousin.
Disownment over a game?
You must not be very popular amongst your relatives.
Last edited by ownomics; Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:06pm
JaCe!!! Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:06pm 
Originally posted by ownomics:
Tell him to shut up, get a work ethic and stop begging. Offer to introduce him to the TF2 economy and how to maintain a reputation by being a good trader rather than ruin it by being a begger. If he continues, simply block him.

Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
Disown him as a cousin.
Disownment over a game?
You must not be very popular amongst your relatives.
This is the best I got.Thanks ill use your advice
Last edited by JaCe!!!; Mar 14, 2013 @ 11:04pm
ShenanAgain Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:27pm 
Originally posted by ownomics:
Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
Disown him as a cousin.
Disownment over a game?
You must not be very popular amongst your relatives.
TF2 is serious business. If my cousin wants to hassle me for cheap, virtual items that I have no need for myself and could easily give away, then he's dead to me.
Last edited by ShenanAgain; Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:27pm
ownomics Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:30pm 
Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
If my cousin wants to hassle me for cheap
Cheap? I wasn't aware that the term "cheap" or its antithesis "expensive" were relevant when it came to begging to recieve items for free.

If he was "hassling" you to get you to sell him an item cheaper/for cheap then that's just an honest attempt at getting the best deal out of someone.
Last edited by ownomics; Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:30pm
Festive Sparky [MCT] Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:38pm 
#InternetDrama
ownomics Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:39pm 
Originally posted by Hitman Sparky | KritzKast.com:
#InternetDrama
#firstworldproblems
100% Recycled Awesome Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:44pm 
Originally posted by JaCe!!!.:
My friend/Cousin just played tf2 for a few days now.Sence he upgraded to premiem he then wanted to have more items and was keap asking me for items for HOURS!!EVEN ON CHAT AND VOICE CHAT!!!What should I do?*My grammer is bad but ignore that*

Refer him to an idle server if he's that desperate for items.
End Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:45pm 
Give him crates .

And then move on ,

Lol.
ShenanAgain Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:50pm 
Originally posted by ownomics:
Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
If my cousin wants to hassle me for cheap
Cheap? I wasn't aware that the term "cheap" or its antithesis "expensive" were relevant when it came to begging to recieve items for free.
Cheap as free!

But seriously, I give people weapons if they ask. I ain't handing out hats, though.
Perseus the Great™♪♬♩ Mar 14, 2013 @ 9:37pm 
Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
Originally posted by ownomics:
Cheap? I wasn't aware that the term "cheap" or its antithesis "expensive" were relevant when it came to begging to recieve items for free.
Cheap as free!

But seriously, I give people weapons if they ask. I ain't handing out hats, though.

Can you give me then? LOL
Just Kidding :)
Last edited by Perseus the Great™♪♬♩; Mar 14, 2013 @ 9:40pm
ShenanAgain Mar 14, 2013 @ 10:02pm 
Originally posted by Tsuna11:
Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
Cheap as free!

But seriously, I give people weapons if they ask. I ain't handing out hats, though.

Can you give me then? LOL
Just Kidding :)
Admittedly, the extent of my kindness is to hand out spares of weapons I have. And I have to be convinced you don't have the wepon yourself.

If giving you a weapon helps round out your loadout options, I don't see why I shouldn't do it.
JaCe!!! Mar 14, 2013 @ 11:10pm 
Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
Originally posted by ownomics:

Disownment over a game?
You must not be very popular amongst your relatives.
TF2 is serious business. If my cousin wants to hassle me for cheap, virtual items that I have no need for myself and could easily give away, then he's dead to me.
Yeah,but this cousin is speshle tho.He was bean in my antire life and we both call eachother*Best buds*.But I do think my cousin should take abreak.And I did told him to stop the begging.He then said he said that its to late for him to play this game cuz hes new and he wants to be around those old updates and be rich.But still I dont really care anymore...So everybuddy thx for your advice.
ownomics Mar 15, 2013 @ 12:07am 
Not sure if drunk.
Well, hope everything works out between you two.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2013 @ 7:54pm
Posts: 15