Team Fortress 2
Jailbreak
im noticing that i keep getting freekilled in jailbreak and admins arent helping, what do i do?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Dont play JB. My bro lost all his stuff because of one admin.

Play vanilla
Aravash (Banned) Oct 19, 2013 @ 8:54am 
Jailbreak is for wanktards and 11 year olds. Oh wait they're the same thing
Last edited by Aravash; Oct 19, 2013 @ 8:54am
Kemley Oct 19, 2013 @ 9:41am 
Never got the point of those severs, You would think the objective would be to run to the exit without dying, but it doesn’t work like that apparently.
Last edited by Kemley; Oct 19, 2013 @ 10:20am
Do yourself a favor and detox in Badwater or Gorge.
Protocol27 Oct 19, 2013 @ 4:35pm 
As a fan of jailbreak, there is a limit on the blue team of how many freekills there can be, you can freekill 9 times, if you go to that limit, you are banned from the server. But admins really don't care, one time an admin freekilled me and banned me from the server, so I wouldn't say anything about.
Cheesellama Oct 19, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
Originally posted by Hitman DaKilla™:
im noticing that i keep getting freekilled in jailbreak and admins arent helping, what do i do?

You stop playing the ♥♥♥♥♥iest mod ever.
[Poke☆] Tommy (Banned) Oct 19, 2013 @ 5:36pm 
Originally posted by cheesellama:
Originally posted by Hitman DaKilla™:
im noticing that i keep getting freekilled in jailbreak and admins arent helping, what do i do?

You stop playing the ♥♥♥♥♥iest mod ever.
I hate it completely. I made a team win yet the people on the same team ban me!!
[Poke☆] Tommy (Banned) Oct 19, 2013 @ 5:36pm 
Originally posted by Yet Another F2P:
Dont play JB. My bro lost all his stuff because of one admin.

Play vanilla
how did you lose all of your stuff? How?
Last edited by [Poke☆] Tommy; Oct 19, 2013 @ 10:13pm
Originally posted by Level 100 Shiny Palkia:
Originally posted by Yet Another F2P:
Dont play JB. My bro lost all his stuff because of one admin.

Play vanilla
how did you lose all of your stuff? How?

I didnt. My bros account did. The admin on one polish server banned him from that server for no reason, and told him that he will get unbanned if me bro will give him a hat. He gave it to him. No unban. So he asked the other admin. He told the same thing, except he had to give him ALL his stuff. He refused, and the admin hacked his account making him lose everything he had. Without an unban.

He is now happily playing APB Reloaded.
Last edited by Interruptor the Sanity Eclipser; Oct 20, 2013 @ 2:15am
Originally posted by Immortal Bomcat:
Originally posted by Yet Another F2P:

I didnt. My bros account did. The admin on one polish server banned him from that server for no reason, and told him that he will get unbanned if me bro will give him a hat. He gave it to him. No unban. So he asked the other admin. He told the same thing, except he had to give him ALL his stuff. He refused, and the admin hacked his account making him lose everything he had. Without an unban.

He is now happily playing APB Reloaded.
Did he report the guy?

He had no idea how to do this.
Originally posted by Immortal Bomcat:
Originally posted by Yet Another F2P:

He had no idea how to do this.
why did he want to get unbanned, theres more jailbreak servers

He had, i repeat HAD a cousin playing on this server. He left the server short after me bro started playing and went into VSH.

Other than that, i have no idea.
Fa Kju Tooh Oct 20, 2013 @ 3:15am 
Don't play jailbreak. I once played it for a while and thought it was fun, and the next day i played it again but with other people and the rules completely changed and i was getting killed the whole time. That's the problem with jailbreak... the person that is Warden chooses the rules. So, every day another Warden = Every day other rules.
Kick-ass kitty Oct 20, 2013 @ 3:20am 
I thought it was going to be good guess i not going to get it
[Poke☆] Tommy (Banned) Oct 20, 2013 @ 5:37am 
Just ignore this mode and play awesome modes like VSH, and Baloon Race
Last edited by [Poke☆] Tommy; Oct 20, 2013 @ 5:37am
Originally posted by Level 100 Shiny Palkia:
Just ignore this mode and play awesome modes like VSH, and Baloon Race

There are still baloon race servers? IP?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Oct 19, 2013 @ 8:30am
Posts: 22