Team Fortress 2
the reason TF2's player commuity is dieing on the inside.
wen ever you just want to have fun on a tf2 server? well... were do i go? what server do i go on? what game mode? none of this matters becuase there will always be people that will tell you that your a noob and then try to kick you just to be ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and to be jack***es. when i go on to a server i would expect to find friendly people that play yet what do i find.... NOTHING BUT CRYING BABYS.(heavy joke) who cares if you whant to kick someone for useing a certin weapon or for useing a certin hat or other item. none of that matters as long as it will still help you. so if you whant to lose a whole team mate over just a vary simple thing so be it just expect tf2's servers to stop getting good players because all there will be left are the stingy, crying, itdits, of players that do nothing but kick you for no good reason and then act like arses after they fail at it. (witch is only around 1 out of 50 times that happens.)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
lolibus Jan 4, 2014 @ 12:35am 
let me guess, you got votekicked somehow lol, never happened to me so far...
Gator13 (nosound) Jan 4, 2014 @ 12:38am 
1) learn to spell. yeah yeah i know, it's the internet. but you're making a thread, you oughta at least try

2) you find nothing but crying babies? what is this whole thread BUT crying?

3) be selective; not all servers suck
that crying babys thing was a joke itdiot, and no its not just one vote kick its been hundreds who have tryed to vote kick me even in my own server. and when did i EVER say that all servers suck. and lolibus you must be one vary lucky person,on my own server i get vote kicked just for being medic!!!! of all things being a medic.................... ---____--- i went in and permabaned the guy just for being a massive itdiot.

yes there are some good servers but every officle server is full of people like that
as of yet officle servers are unplayable for me because i get kicked for the randomest of things.


p.s. gator13 i was freezing while typeing this so i know it doesent have good spelling
and yes i do find nothing but people crying or shoudl i say biching about something, and that only around 1 out of every 20 people dont act like that.
Lumanator Jan 5, 2014 @ 1:55am 
Originally posted by master chief:
that crying babys thing was a joke itdiot, and no its not just one vote kick its been hundreds who have tryed to vote kick me even in my own server. and when did i EVER say that all servers suck. and lolibus you must be one vary lucky person,on my own server i get vote kicked just for being medic!!!! of all things being a medic.................... ---____--- i went in and permabaned the guy just for being a massive itdiot.

yes there are some good servers but every officle server is full of people like that
as of yet officle servers are unplayable for me because i get kicked for the randomest of things.


p.s. gator13 i was freezing while typeing this so i know it doesent have good spelling
and yes i do find nothing but people crying or shoudl i say biching about something, and that only around 1 out of every 20 people dont act like that.
Your name is Master Chief. Go back to Halo with inferior controllers.
Originally posted by Squishy Blooper:
Originally posted by master chief:
that crying babys thing was a joke itdiot, and no its not just one vote kick its been hundreds who have tryed to vote kick me even in my own server. and when did i EVER say that all servers suck. and lolibus you must be one vary lucky person,on my own server i get vote kicked just for being medic!!!! of all things being a medic.................... ---____--- i went in and permabaned the guy just for being a massive itdiot.

yes there are some good servers but every officle server is full of people like that
as of yet officle servers are unplayable for me because i get kicked for the randomest of things.


p.s. gator13 i was freezing while typeing this so i know it doesent have good spelling
and yes i do find nothing but people crying or shoudl i say biching about something, and that only around 1 out of every 20 people dont act like that.
Your name is Master Chief. Go back to Halo with inferior controllers.
For shooters, yes, but for racing, Console has the upperhand.
dude, they're probably those ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ premiums who always play on the premium servers and kick medics off mvm teams in mvm... I've experianced it in MvM but never in actual gamemodes, why? The only people that rage at me are COD Kids and they don't know how to vote kick :3
Originally posted by ♫ Wuff ♫:
dude, they're probably those ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ premiums who always play on the premium servers and kick medics off mvm teams in mvm... I've experianced it in MvM but never in actual gamemodes, why? The only people that rage at me are COD Kids and they don't know how to vote kick :3
EXACTLY! but now their overflowing into the other servers and im just not able to play many servers because of it. if this keeps up there will be no servers left for good people to play on becuase we will only get kicked when we join.
Last edited by galletto galerunner; Jan 6, 2014 @ 8:11am
Clockwork Madoka Jan 6, 2014 @ 8:20am 
someones buttflustered...

Find a good server community and stick to it, don't bother using quickplay. (if you need suggestions, Railbait, Saxton Hell, or Ozzy Furocity is good) (don't go to Ozzy Furocity if you are horrified by the slightest notion of furry or ponies)
HAPPY HEAVY Jan 6, 2014 @ 8:33am 
most of the thread is actually true. it's so easy to make people mad by using phlog. i haven't been votekicked yet but some people try cause i'm better than them, which prove the game has many players, who are constantly butthurt. the game is even rated M... but just the internet in general is filled with freaks playing tough. there is no consequences for being a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ on the internet, which is the main problem.
SneakersO'Tool Jan 6, 2014 @ 9:17am 
Originally posted by Clockwork Rainbowdash:

Find a good server community and stick to it, don't bother using quickplay.

Exactly it's not that hard. Find a server you like, favourite it, and BAM! no more butthurt 12 year olds trying to kick or ban you!
Originally posted by Sneakers'O Tool:
Originally posted by Clockwork Rainbowdash:

Find a good server community and stick to it, don't bother using quickplay.

Exactly it's not that hard. Find a server you like, favourite it, and BAM! no more butthurt 12 year olds trying to kick or ban you!
Yeah, i do that as well! I have i think 3 or 4 servers in my favourite list and everyone knows me as a daily player now :3
noname Jan 6, 2014 @ 9:31am 
Oh look, it's the daily "I got kicked off of a server and was too stupid to go join a better one" thread.
Aids Skrillex Jan 6, 2014 @ 10:03am 
Judging from your comments I can understand why they would want to kick you.
Darkghost Jan 6, 2014 @ 10:09am 
it sounds like you playedc mvm.
almost every server just have people playing for the fun of it. for the most part the dont care about how good you are or not. most people handle a regulair tf2 game like a straight up deathmatch. what i completely aprove of!

but just in case you can find the servers whit the only good people and no plug-in or ads.
for example STAR_'s server
Last edited by Darkghost; Jan 6, 2014 @ 10:10am
RageMojo Jan 6, 2014 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by Random Gamer Edge -----(I====>:
Originally posted by Squishy Blooper:
Your name is Master Chief. Go back to Halo with inferior controllers.
For shooters, yes, but for racing, Console has the upperhand.

LOL consoles dont have the upper hand in any category. YOu can get console controllers for your PC if you cant use a mouse and keyboard. Consoles are more expensive in the long run for a1/10th of the machine. Consoles are limited function computers. Consoles are a scam. And millions of idiots dont make it right. Slavery was widely accepted at one time too. Console better than PC... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 4, 2014 @ 12:26am
Posts: 33