oh yeah mr krabs™ Dec 17, 2013 @ 4:48pm
Why do people NOT craft weapons?
Quick question, whenever I see someone else's backpack, they always seem to have at least three of the same weapon and purposely not craft all their leftover weapon, even if they have them in Vintage quality. Is there a reason for this? I don't see the point in it.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Soreasan Dec 17, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
They might just not care and just leave it there until their bag needs more space and start crafting them, or they might be keeping extras just in case a buyer comes and buys a weapon they really need to have at all times.
Someone Dec 17, 2013 @ 5:16pm 
I just like seeing duplicates of weapons.
Star and Moon Dec 17, 2013 @ 5:23pm 
I sometimes craft weapons, but not often, mostly because I forget.
SparkierHat431 Dec 17, 2013 @ 5:48pm 
I craft weapon sometimes, besides, don't worry about other people's business
Frank Dec 17, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
i keep multiple of the same weapons so it gives the psychological feel that i am richer.
Urist McDragonslayer Dec 17, 2013 @ 6:02pm 
I usually wait 'til my bag is mostly full, then scrap it all. Just easier that way, cause its annoying to do it whenever I find new weapons.
Lucifer ★✬ Dec 17, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
they may be scrapbankers
Fishiest Fish Hat Pyro Dec 17, 2013 @ 6:08pm 
I've crafted weapons (A Dakolah's Bar, a Detonator, a Third Degree, a Crusader's Crossbow, a Loose Cannon, a Hitman's Heatmaker, a Winger, Fists of Steel, and a Short Circuit.. give or take one or two more weapons). I honestly love crafting my own weapons.
Last edited by Fishiest Fish Hat Pyro; Dec 17, 2013 @ 10:03pm
Pkms Dec 17, 2013 @ 6:30pm 
Originally posted by Frank:
i keep multiple of the same weapons so it gives the psychological feel that i am richer.
Haha, most people do, but not for me, I like keeping my backpack clean and sort out by classes, this way it makes my backpack more clear to people and it still gives that feeling that I am richer than 75% of people on TF2.
efflandt Dec 17, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
Some weapons are achievements which would make untradable scrap (or other items) and store bought weapons before people have anything to trade are uncraftable.
J_ͣ_ͬ_ͣ_ͭ_ͤ King Dec 17, 2013 @ 7:23pm 
I'm one of those fellas. For me at least, it's a combination of not being bothered; I have the inventory space and rarely need any scrap (and I can just craft it then if I do), and people I know tend to ask for specific weapons and I like to be that guy that gives them it.
Ælai? Dec 17, 2013 @ 7:47pm 
Originally posted by J_ͣ_ͬ_ͣ_ͭ_ͤ #12/20GibusDay:
I'm one of those fellas. For me at least, it's a combination of not being bothered; I have the inventory space and rarely need any scrap (and I can just craft it then if I do), and people I know tend to ask for specific weapons and I like to be that guy that gives them it.
This, and Sets/Kits.
The Shapshifting Reptilian Dec 17, 2013 @ 8:01pm 
Originally posted by The Heavy Norris!™:
Quick question, whenever I see someone else's backpack, they always seem to have at least three of the same weapon and purposely not craft all their leftover weapon, even if they have them in Vintage quality. Is there a reason for this? I don't see the point in it.

Chem kits. You never know which weapons are nedded when you get one.
Building up crafting materials.
Trading weapons away.
Softspokenman Dec 17, 2013 @ 8:49pm 
sell a weapon for a scrap or craft 2 for the same scrap
TBB Hax all 'Round Dec 17, 2013 @ 9:06pm 
Selling for weps
also because crafting weapons are expensive when you could just go buy one for 1 scrap
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2013 @ 4:48pm
Posts: 17