Team Fortress 2
The trading so dumb
Its either item overpay pure or I dont pay for paints. its unfair and noobie
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Thunder Sep 3, 2014 @ 11:28am 
You gotta make profit somehow.
But is unfair, for a lot of people.
JFK_Blown_Away Sep 3, 2014 @ 11:29am 
Originally posted by ŦĦц₦₫ΣṜ:
You gotta make profit somehow.

not for me, just as long i get something i want for something i don't use or want anymore
BushElito Sep 3, 2014 @ 11:38am 
Originally posted by Reaper:
But is unfair, for a lot of people.
Then ignore?

The one thing everyone forget - ignore crap and move along.
Supre_8 Sep 3, 2014 @ 11:57am 
Originally posted by Superdynomitebros:
Originally posted by ŦĦц₦₫ΣṜ:
You gotta make profit somehow.

not for me, just as long i get something i want for something i don't use or want anymore


Originally posted by BushElito:
Originally posted by Reaper:
But is unfair, for a lot of people.
Then ignore?

The one thing everyone forget - ignore crap and move along.
SOMEBODY Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:00pm 
some items are hard to sell.
If someone pays in items instead of metal/keys they have to re-sell it. and that takes time.
Not everyone wants a paint on a hat, so why would you pay for somthing that you do not want?
Originally posted by SOMEBODY:
some items are hard to sell.
If someone pays in items instead of metal/keys they have to re-sell it. and that takes time.
Not everyone wants a paint on a hat, so why would you pay for somthing that you do not want?
He is right (I guess)
dead bard Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:09pm 
Everyone who whines about trading is just trying to do the same thing as every other trader: make profit.
Originally posted by dead bard:
Everyone who whines about trading is just trying to do the same thing as every other trader: make profit.

I dont want profit I want all 9 classes to have a full set (Only 1 suit needed for sniper)
Maybe people want metal, which they can easily use, over paints that they'd have to resell.

If you think paints are easy to sell, sell them, take the metal, and get your sets.
Last edited by Ice Beam, Strike Now; Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:19pm
[GIRL] Lolimaster Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:21pm 
Assets are better in a set currency (metal) than in items. This is true for any type of business.
Syobdaed Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:42pm 
Funny thing is that im looking for paint but no one is selling it trolololololo
Danne med H Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:43pm 
someone cant sell their painted items ?
I don't understand why people don't want a painted item
AnimeTiddies.jpg Sep 3, 2014 @ 1:26pm 
valve gotta make money
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Sep 3, 2014 @ 11:26am
Posts: 18