African Space Jesus May 12 @ 2:27pm
name my super rich and cool severed max head now
http://steamcommunity.com/id/quitethegentleman/inventory/#440_2_2583074016

i want it too be hating on noobs who can't afford a severed max head

it has to be offensive to poor and irish people
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
Pyro.png (Banned) May 12 @ 2:28pm 
"if your reading this your poor"
African Space Jesus May 12 @ 2:29pm 
Originally posted by Pyro.png:
"if your reading this your poor"

well maybe if you weren't so poor you could post on this thread

shoo
GamerDude May 12 @ 2:29pm 
"2rich4you"
"You're poor, cool story bro!"
"Expensive non-unusual hat"
African Space Jesus May 12 @ 2:30pm 
Originally posted by ;558755530494716466:
"2rich4you"
"You're poor, cool story bro!"
"Expensive non-unusual hat"

no
no
no

not offensive enough

it has 2 b like

"Questioned Homosexuality"
"Irish Eye Grabber"
Pyro.png (Banned) May 12 @ 2:34pm 
Your backpack (443 USD) is only slightly more worth than mine (419 USD), so if I'm poor, then you're poor as well.
Last edited by Pyro.png; May 12 @ 2:34pm
African Space Jesus May 12 @ 2:35pm 
Originally posted by Pyro.png:
Your backpack (443 USD) is only slightly more worth than mine (419 USD), so if I'm poor, then you're poor as well.

well

there is a difference between us

u have aids

i don't

and you lie

if it is really 419 USD, why is your profile private

make it unprivate
Last edited by African Space Jesus; May 12 @ 2:35pm
Isvaffel (Banned) May 12 @ 2:44pm 
Originally posted by Pyro.png:
"if your reading this your probably worse than poor, your irish"
Isvaffel (Banned) May 12 @ 2:45pm 
Originally posted by ;558755530495400686:
if it is really 419 USD, why is your profile private
Because he's Joke train's alt.
[303] theshinesprites May 12 @ 2:47pm 
"ya poor homo brony who dont even hav balls go back to cod"
"u want this hat but ur 2 POOR as u ar IRUSH"
African Space Jesus May 12 @ 3:25pm 
Originally posted by theshinesprites:
"ya poor homo brony who dont even hav balls go back to cod"
"u want this hat but ur 2 POOR as u ar IRUSH"

yes

and i just realized pyro.png's response wasn't an insult it was a name for my max

sorry joke train xd
Say No! to Reg. Envelopes May 12 @ 4:03pm 
Originally posted by African Space Jesus:
Originally posted by Pyro.png:
Your backpack (443 USD) is only slightly more worth than mine (419 USD), so if I'm poor, then you're poor as well.

well

there is a difference between us

u have aids

i don't

and you lie

if it is really 419 USD, why is your profile private

make it unprivate

My bp is worth more than your 2 bps combined, just saying :P

Name for max's head: "The Poor Schmuck's Lament"
Sassy Snake May 12 @ 4:07pm 
"I've spent 50 keys worth of my own money and all I got was this ugly head."

Seriously, Bill's is one of the -if not the- nicest looking all-class hat and you can get that a helluva lot cheaper
GarnetSnatcher May 12 @ 4:10pm 
"I sacirficed my Social Life for this"
Originally posted by ♠Sassy the Fruity Bat:
"I've spent 50 keys worth of my own money and all I got was this ugly head."

Seriously, Bill's is one of the -if not the- nicest looking all-class hat and you can get that a helluva lot cheaper :skullheart:

Bill's is overrated. More of those in existance than any other hat barring the Gibus and other Halloween achievement hats.

#LawMasterRace
Last edited by The Creepy Cupcake (College); May 12 @ 4:12pm
tl_34_96 May 12 @ 4:41pm 
Max Head is expensive?
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 12 @ 2:27pm
Posts: 38