low. muskum (Banned) May 11, 2014 @ 7:59pm
NEW UNUSUALIFIER
Last edited by low. muskum; May 11, 2014 @ 8:28pm
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
Mugens May 11, 2014 @ 8:01pm 
like a strangifier?
low. muskum (Banned) May 11, 2014 @ 8:02pm 
Originally posted by Mugens:
like a strangifier?
kinda but it gives it an effect
Mugens May 11, 2014 @ 8:04pm 
Originally posted by Con:
Originally posted by Mugens:
like a strangifier?
kinda but it gives it an effect

the more expensive the effect the more expensive the unusualifier?
Lord Majora May 11, 2014 @ 8:04pm 
gg nice thread. this is not where clipping bugs go though.
PlayerUpJack May 11, 2014 @ 8:05pm 
wait, is the real or a cool mod
Pwnage Peanut (Banned) May 11, 2014 @ 8:05pm 
1. Acquire admin status
2. ???
3. PROFITZZ!!!
Price May 11, 2014 @ 8:08pm 
I enjoy a frame rate over 60 so I'll say no.
We are working with an engine from 2004.
low. muskum (Banned) May 11, 2014 @ 8:11pm 
Originally posted by Gamer of War:
1. Acquire admin status
2. ???
3. PROFITZZ!!!
i'm not an admin there tho

Originally posted by Lord Majora:
gg nice thread. this is not where clipping bugs go though.
thanks but none of the equipped hats can be unusual

Originally posted by Mugens:
Originally posted by Con:
kinda but it gives it an effect

the more expensive the effect the more expensive the unusualifier?
Pretty much yeah
low. muskum (Banned) May 11, 2014 @ 8:27pm 
Chaith May 11, 2014 @ 8:43pm 
1. Get admin

2. Apply weapon effect command

3. Have another admin de admin you

4. ?????

5. Profit
Price May 11, 2014 @ 8:52pm 
Go on a Valve server and show us.
Also my lie was way better.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/440/discussions/0/558755529612992843/
Chaith May 11, 2014 @ 8:56pm 
Originally posted by Priceless Persuader:
Go on a Valve server and show us.
Also my lie was way better.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/440/discussions/0/558755529612992843/


Yea, do this and i will believe him.
Senator Lugia the Cleric May 11, 2014 @ 8:57pm 
-2/10
low. muskum (Banned) May 12, 2014 @ 9:30am 
Garky May 12, 2014 @ 9:37am 
How do we know it's not just a reskin?
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 11, 2014 @ 7:59pm
Posts: 25