HQDefault May 10, 2014 @ 10:03am
If you have nothing to wear except for a gibus, don't wear anything at all.
People might think you hate the concept of hats.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Shrekyl the Ogrelord May 10, 2014 @ 10:07am 
I have agreed with this idea for a long time.
Bananaᴴᴰ ๖ۣۜKush May 10, 2014 @ 10:09am 
Gibus is the best hat though.
Silverfox (Banned) May 10, 2014 @ 10:10am 
Originally posted by Bananaᴴᴰ ๖ۣۜKush:
Gibus is the best hat though.
Smiley Bones May 10, 2014 @ 10:11am 
Originally posted by Bananaᴴᴰ ๖ۣۜKush:
Gibus is the best hat though.

This guy gets it.
Happy Tiem (Banned) May 10, 2014 @ 10:11am 
Originally posted by Smiley:
Originally posted by Bananaᴴᴰ ๖ۣۜKush:
Gibus is the best hat though.

This guy gets it.
yes
Shrekyl the Ogrelord May 10, 2014 @ 10:11am 
Originally posted by Bananaᴴᴰ ๖ۣۜKush:
Gibus is the best hat though.
You have clearly never seen the majestic beauty of the Mann Co. Cap.
Volvo Mann Co. Cap > Volvo Gobus
BONE LEE WANTS TO BONE YOU May 10, 2014 @ 10:12am 
♥♥♥♥♥ Please.

Gibus Machomann Chronomancer.

Live it.
Silverfox (Banned) May 10, 2014 @ 10:12am 
Originally posted by The Gramzor Nazi:
Originally posted by Bananaᴴᴰ ๖ۣۜKush:
Gibus is the best hat though.
You have clearly never seen the majestic beauty of the Mann Co. Cap.
Volvo Mann Co. Cap > Volvo Gobus
Actually, that hat is better.
Smiley Bones May 10, 2014 @ 10:13am 
Originally posted by Flutter Derp:
what about this?
http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/apps/440/e613d1d46de26ea755105b898cc8830d305353f3.png

All i'm seeing is the title of the game. What're you on about?
Silverfox (Banned) May 10, 2014 @ 10:14am 
WaywardWriterRyu May 10, 2014 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by Smiley:
Originally posted by Flutter Derp:
what about this?
http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/apps/440/e613d1d46de26ea755105b898cc8830d305353f3.png

All i'm seeing is the title of the game. What're you on about?
i tried to put my painted gibus in the thread... steam has been acting up for me.
noobwithnohats on vacation (Banned) May 10, 2014 @ 10:23am 
b, bu, but people want to look good as well
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: May 10, 2014 @ 10:03am
Posts: 13